EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Tavern > Norrathian Homeshow
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #1
Gzelle

Loremaster

Where to start?  I am going to be leaving the game for a bit - I have some real life opportunities that I just can't pass up!  I do hope to keep my account at silver and be able to peek in from time to time, until a time I can upgrade it and really play again.  So... this is my farewell posting. 

This is a house that 2 amazing friends of mine went together and bought for me (I won't mention any NAMES but Jaylah and LL I loves you both).  I had a vision for this house the first time I set foot in it, when it wasn't even available and I wanted to bring that vision to life.  When I found the house to be LoN only - I opened 55 packs of cards hoping and praying, but that was not to be (although I scored a pretty cool raptor).  Let me just say I had heartfelt tears when my friends GAVE it to me.  /sniff

I will miss my friends in game so much - Rkulaa - Afista - Kahlef - Jaz - Aerfen - Swift - others too numerous to mention (and the above mentioned 2) thank you for helping me through this time in my life and I will value your friendship forever.  I hope to peek in to see you soon!

On to the house!  This house has not been finished, but it will be a long while before I get to work on it again.. so decided to post what was done in it - and the bareness?  well thats just a part of the finishing I get to do when I get back!

House is located on Crushbone server - evil side LoN Blades house - it is not on the leaderboard.

Ya'll take care of each other - I'll miss you tons!

Skitle, Gracy - AB
Gzelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
Rijacki

Tester

Impressive as usual SMILEY

I hope you are blessed in whatever endeavor you seek to undertake and that you find fun and fulfillment abounding.

Old 01-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
mappam

Loremaster

Hate to see you leave - this is an AWESOME home - VERY Impressive and the kitchen is Outstanding!

mappam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #4
Atmu

Loremaster

Hi,

I always loved your designs....  Good luck on what challenges  you face and hope to see you back one day.

Hugs Mu!

Atmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #5
Llieam

Loremaster

Gracee, I will miss you. I hope you will return to us soon!! Good luck with everything. Oh, and the house? Spectacular as allways, I am glad you had an opportunity to get started, hopefully you can finish it when you get the time someday.

Best wishes to you,

LL

Llieam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
Kilyanaa
Server: Storms
Guild: Aube Sanglante

Loremaster

Stunning as usual, you certainly are one of my favorite decorators on the game, I hope you will be back soon. In the meantime, good luck with your projects in real life SMILEY

Kilyanaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:56 PM   #7
Goldinrae

Loremaster

Absolutely gorgeous!  Love the kitchen - it's absolutely spot on and I know these houses are quirky to work with.  Lovely colours and patterns throughout 

Good luck and hurry back, you'll be missed SMILEY

Old 01-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #8
Aerfen
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Felwithe Freedom Fighters

Loremaster

*sob* I'm going to miss you soooo much!  I loved seeing your works in progress as much as I loved seeing the finished work!  Your talent always amazed me, and inspired me to keep working on my own projects rather than getting frustrated and leaving them half finished.  

This Blades house is no exeption...I got to tour it in it's early stages and it was as impressive then as it is now.  I'll have to swing by and check out the changes you made since my last visit!

I wish you all the joy and happiness in the world...but I secretly hope you'll visit Norrath whenever time allows!! hehehe

<3 Aery

Thank you for giving carpenters building blocks!! - Lady Aerfen
Aerfen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #9
Khiara
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Soul Garden

Loremaster

I'm very very glad that something exciting is happening for you..but at the same time, as has already been stated, so sad to know you won't be around for a while.  You're always so very helpful and kind to us n00bs SMILEY Always ready to roll up a weebie to help walk people thru or give your opinion on a house in progress.  Please hurry back to us!!! <3

The house is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! I see several things that...provided I can figure out the editor, and with your kind permission, that I'll have to "borrow" SMILEY lol

Old 01-29-2012, 07:10 PM   #10
Bratface

Loremaster

Very beautiful work, you have outdoen yoruself and it isn't even finished yet SMILEY

Be safe on the road and honk if you love decorating!

Bratface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:58 PM   #11
Kahlef

Loremaster

I am sad to hear you are leaving, even if temporary, but it seems it is for good reasons so I wish you all the luck in those new endeavors! SMILEY

By the screenshots it seems like you added quite a bit to the house since my last visit. I will try to log in tonight to take another peek in the house if you don't mind.

Kahlef and a few others - Pirates - Crushbone server

My house designs
Kahlef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:13 AM   #12
Afista

Loremaster

Gracey, I love you to pieces! I'm going to miss you soooo much in game! Then again, I'm really happy for you too and wish you the best of luck with everything. You know I'm still going to keep in touch SMILEY (and eventually lure you back!)

And the house is absolutely amazing, even unfinished. I just love it all SMILEY

Click Image for link to decorating consolidated works website

Consolidated Works Fourm Thread
Afista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:41 AM   #13
Tsumaranai
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: House Udedne

Loremaster

waaaaah. i am so sorry to hear you are leaving, and you will be very much missed. but i am happy for your irl opportunities, and wish you the greatest success. your homes are always so ingenious and inspiring for me, and this one is no exception. it's simply beautiful. i'll be looking forward to your 'pop ins,' however infrequent. so for now i send warm hugs, and best wishes for safe travels and great adventures whereever life takes you. and  you'd better really come back to visit us all soon, and often. otherwise who am i gonna steal my best stuff from? <3

Tsumaranai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #14
Aiana

Loremaster

I'm sorry to see you go, but I love your optimistic mood about being able to return and keeping in touch with friends.

Your house is absolutely beautiful. I never would have had the eye to decorate such a hideous place and have it turn out to be so beautiful. As always your work is awesome!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Aiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:36 PM   #15
tenchgirl15

Loremaster

wow! I just love the modern style of ya house! you did a great job blending colors together with the sumac and the white.  

anyway, hope to see u again soon, I know real life stuff needs to get done before playtime.

[email protected] server in Everquest extended

Justinalyn & [email protected]
tenchgirl15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #16
Senya

Loremaster

There's a puddle of pink Arasai tears in your Blades house.  SMILEY 

I sure am gonna miss you!  I hope you have a great time in your real life adventures!!! I hope we'll see you in game from time to time.  Free to play has at least one giant plus - you can log in and say hello when you have the time!  I'll be watching for you!  /hugs, Gracee! 

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:31 PM   #17
Filly67

Loremaster

Gracee, you have always been a bright spot in a game where often people aren't as friendly as they could or should be.  You are perfect example of how well the decorating community works together.  The time you took to teach me (on Tigerrlilly) to use the LE during one of your many classes meant the world to me.  You wouldn't give up even though it took me 20 minutes just to be able to find the file, lol.  I am truly thankful for the time I got to spend with you over those few classes.

I wish you the best and hope to see you back soon.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #18
Geden
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Blood Rain

Loremaster

Gracee, your elegant designs and creativity never ceases to amaze. This is the best Blades home I've ever seen and you just nailed the modern feel.Best of luck in your endeavor and hope to see you and your creations again hopefully soon SMILEY 

Geden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #19
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

Wow that's astonishing, I love it all. The best part is the balcony with the trees behind it--I did a double take at the picture thinking it was really a look outside! SMILEY

I hope we see you back soon here, good luck with your RL opportunities!

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:09 AM   #20
Ruvara
Server: Everfrost

Loremaster

Perfect simple elegance, not to mention the creative use of items.  I really love it.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:58 AM   #21
Galldora

Loremaster

Oh Gracee, I can't tell you how much I will miss you and your beautiful designs.  I've become a forum lurker and house visitor myself these days with very little time to play, so I know how it is to have real life things that you simply must do.  I'm glad you have an opportunity you can't pass up.  Good luck to you, you're a terrific person!

I love this place.  As always, you have combined items beautifully to make your own unique construction details and furnishings.  I'll be heading out to visit soon, as I must examine all of these lovely creations in person.  

Bye for now, Gracie.  Much love!

Galldora

Old 01-31-2012, 09:23 AM   #22
Jojanne
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Shattered Moon

Loremaster

Gracee, just wanted to say thanks.  Your classes were the best, helped me understand the layout editor, and you were very patient and kind to all us beginners!  Your houses are just beautiful, this one being no exception.  I wish you luck in your real world opportunity, and hope to see you around.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:00 AM   #23
Hunnybee
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Busy Bee Trading Company

Loremaster

I love it, Gracee!  I'm happy you showed it to me!  I'm gonna miss you tons.  Best wishes in your future plans and i hope to see you again <3

-Hunnybee

Hunnybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:04 PM   #24
Sharann
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Order of the Guiding Light

Loremaster

Best of luck Gracee for your future endeavours

This house is just so gorgeous! Again so many ideas! Hopefully you'll come back soon to show us some more

Old 01-31-2012, 08:56 PM   #25
Cloudrat

Tester

Sure will miss your cheery banter and patient teachings. This house is  absolutely wonderful. Well done and best of luck in your endeavors.  Will leave the light on for youSMILEY

Best wishes,

Cloudrat

Old 01-31-2012, 10:17 PM   #26
Farahn

Loremaster

Gracee,

You have been a divine inspiration to so many of us decor-nuts.  Your generosity has been endless . . editor classes, and all...

May you find ceaseless joy and adventures galore....

The Blades house ROCKS!

Bibbony

Farahn is offline   Reply With Quote