EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Expansions and Adventure Packs
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-28-2008, 09:41 AM   #1
xphil3

Loremaster

I completed the evil quest line for this adventure pack months ago and a friend recently asked if I could mentor down and help he and another friend through it. They are at the part where you get the quest from the guy in the camp and zone into the instance: Tombs of Night: A Search for Answers. HOWEVER, if I join their group, we all zone into an instance called simply "Tombs of Night", which doesn't have the correct quest events for their quest. If I disband and either of them clicks on the zone, they zone into the correct "Search for Answers" instance.If they invite me from within the correct instance while I stand outside, THEN I click on the door, it takes me to a seperate instance just called Tombs of Night and we aren't together. Are you only allowed to finish the adventure packs once and then never again? Am I overlooking something? Seems odd that this would be the correct game mechanic barring me from helping people through it. Any help is appreciated.
xphil3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:08 PM   #2
abbneer

Loremaster

I'm getting the same thing happening, I am doing the quest with my bruiser, I also box my 80 SK and he cant get to the same zone as the bruiser. I remember being able to help my other toons with this quest in the past, What gives?
abbneer is offline   Reply With Quote