EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #1
niteowl53

Loremaster

Why is it if my mercenary dies, any of them on different chars, it counts down two minutes, says RETURN, and when you click it there is a message in chat that says he can return in 33 seconds?   I watch it count down the entire 2 minutes, so the time is right. Why the additional 33 seconds? Also the button to return is up and able to be pressed, it still gives a countdown.....

niteowl53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 04:15 PM   #2
kdmorse

Loremaster

It's probably a bug on their end.

But.... doublecheck the clock on your computer.  Some timed actions check the client clock first, as not to bug the server on every click with something that 'obviously' isn't ready yet.  If your system clock is 33s of....

(Worth a quick check.  But it's still probably a bug at their end...)

kdmorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #3
SteelPiston

Loremaster

niteowl53 wrote:

Why is it if my mercenary dies, any of them on different chars, it counts down two minutes, says RETURN, and when you click it there is a message in chat that says he can return in 33 seconds?   I watch it count down the entire 2 minutes, so the time is right. Why the additional 33 seconds? Also the button to return is up and able to be pressed, it still gives a countdown.....

I have also experienced this, but it is typically 9 or 10 seconds and not 33 seconds.