EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Warden
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-03-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
Valena

Loremaster

I decided to respec to Str + Int for quicker ROK soloing. I'm not 100% sure, but since I've started to use Infusion I'm sure that I've got more adds than before. For instance in Fens, I attacked a Cockatrice near a guard and after awhile he attacked me too.

Infusions description says that it damages nearby enemies. Have any others seen it also cast on neutral / unattached nearby NPC's too?

Old 12-03-2007, 09:54 AM   #2
Rattfa
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Purity

General

You probably have to think of it as a blue AoE. It USUALLY only damages the enemies closest to you, but it has quite a large radius, and can sometimes hit mobs that arent the closest to you.

Rattface, 80 Fury - Nagafen
Rattfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:59 AM   #3
Arielle Nightshade

Loremaster

It used to get you killed in town if you cast your horse near a guard - friendly or not.
Arielle Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #4
Skivley101

Loremaster

Its hard to say what the range on it is , but as far as i can tell its 10-15 meters , procs onto the closest mob to you, Agro or not. The way to be sure of what it hits is to stand on top of the one you want it to hit. Alot of times the mobs behind you are closer than the one infront of you even though they dont appear to be. Sometimes it is better just to turn it off , if non agro creatures are wandering.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:31 AM   #5
Eugam

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I decided to respec to Str + Int for quicker ROK soloing. I'm not 100% sure, but since I've started to use Infusion I'm sure that I've got more adds than before. For instance in Fens, I attacked a Cockatrice near a guard and after awhile he attacked me too.

Infusions description says that it damages nearby enemies. Have any others seen it also cast on neutral / unattached nearby NPC's too?

Nearby enemies means probably AE. Thats why you pull aggro. Or its one of your items. I died quite a few times until i recognized that my gloves proc'ed an AE threat reduction. Yes, its funny that threat reduction taunts SMILEY But attackable NPC aggro on any spell. SInce i replaced the gloves i never again got adds from friendly faction.
Eugam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 04:40 PM   #6
ButterKnifeNinja

Loremaster

Arielle Nightshade wrote:
It used to get you killed in town if you cast your horse near a guard - friendly or not.
SMILEY lol too funny
ButterKnifeNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #7
KannaWhoopass

Loremaster

I love this ability

To see its full potential . Use it in groups and cast group heals and grp cure ,

then grey out your full normal attacks .. and rip off a few fast cures.

HOWEVER

This spell has got me killed more times than i can count.

It should ONLY proc on agro mobs .. ONLY

when out PvP in village areas when i get attacked .. i heal myself and zap the non agro guard standing near me. ...

KannaWhoopass is offline   Reply With Quote