EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #1
Taiyla

I posted a message about this in the Scout thread but that thread appears to be all about BL and Swashbucklers, dps and poisons so I made my own thread Smile

There is a bug while running Noxious Symphony. When cast it spams the screen with the message "Concentrated Symphony has been upgraded and must be recast". This is almost constant during a raid and happens every time you zone. It's getting to be rather annoying. Casting it does raise the noxious resists but the spam isn't needed.

[IMG]

Also, when you die and have to recast hate on the tank I get a message saying I don't have enough concentration to cast hate even though I have one concentration slot left. If you cancel Noxious Symphony then cast hate on the tank, you can recast Noxious Symphony and the spam message starts again.
Taiyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
Taiyla

Thank you for fixing this Smile I raided again last night and was so happy there was no spam messages.
Taiyla is offline   Reply With Quote