EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-15-2015, 12:29 AM   #31
Occam

This sounds like you're saying that half the time you topped the parse, and half the time a BL or assassin topped the parse. If that's the case, then your 50% is better than either the BL or assassin, who are sharing the other 50%.
Again, it sounds like you're making the argument that BLs and locks are well balanced in regards to each other. You're doing everything you can to top the parse and only hitting that mark half the time. That sounds acceptable. Please correct me if I'm not understanding you.

I think the question is, how often do you top the parse as a lock in ToT?

Trust me, balance is an issue that is close to my heart, since my main is an inq. We've been the red-headed-stepchild of healers since ToV was released. o_O
Occam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:13 AM   #32
Yards

It seems funny how BC is going to be giving at least twice the amount of stats that fc does by the end of this coming expansion. Oh yea and BC is maintained also. That sounds rather balanced imo.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:19 AM   #33
Mogrim

So balanced.
Mogrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:20 AM   #34
Mogrim

Funny thing is, I was going into fights pre-charged and using my FC rotation 15-20 seconds into the fight and I was still behind the Beastlord and Assassin half the time, even AFTER my FC rotation. el to the oh to the el.
Old 11-15-2015, 08:33 AM   #35
Estarion

Half the time? Oh my! You should ask your BL to change stance, let him contests druids in hps and leave the dps things to the pro guys like you!
Estarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 08:48 AM   #36
Mogrim

Just so we're clear:
I have a pre-charged spike, and it is out dps'd by a non-spike parse by a Beastlord half the time, and you think this is ok?