EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-13-2015, 07:29 PM   #61
Doomey

Lots of people are saying get used to not having crazy wdb or relying on that. The problem is these changes were not balanced at all. Rangers and assassin's who for a while now have not been reliant on auto attack got the scout % increase to their already high dmg abilities. Bards got the same % damage bonus but our wdb is cut in half or even 1/4 of what it used to be. The % damage increase on bard cas Is laughable. Even if all bard spells and cas were doubled across the board they still wouldn't be in good shape. They need to remove cap of wdb or find another way to balance bards. It is super disappointing that my character with better gear AND beta buffs significantly underperformed my current live character. What is there to look forward to? My BC buff that gives already powerful assassin's 600 or 700 potency? Joy.
Old 11-14-2015, 12:34 PM   #62
Errrorr

Imo Bards need a boost to their Base abilities, not just more final abil modifier/pot/cb.

Dirge skills boosted by 15-20% base would probably be a fair boost.
Troub skills boosted by 10-15% base.

Unfortunately this late in beta and with lack of Dev Time, I can't expect we will see much before Launch. Hopefully something can be looked at after though
Errrorr is offline   Reply With Quote