EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-14-2015, 12:04 AM   #1
Carnades

Ive noticed that for several quests the repop of several mobs is very long, such as cepholex,, umbrite terrors, and blackanvil oozes. pretty much as one of these mobs was spotted it was dead, I only saw a about 5 players in the area.
My question is when the xpac goes live will the repops on these mobs be increased or will it stay as is?
I hope for sanity sake it will be increased since doing the initial quests to kill these mobs from Verna Amanita
and then to get full faction u have to do each 10 times.. thats alot of mobs to camp hoping to get all that is needed.
Carnades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 12:07 AM   #2
Therein

I was farming pieces for the Lore and Legends quest for the new mob types and noticed the same type of issues. The lack of mob density in such a large area combined with slow repops is going to become very frustrating for the first few weeks of release.
Old 11-14-2015, 01:07 AM   #3
Kaitheel

Developer

As was posted last night in the Thalumbra quest thread:
Kaitheel is offline   Reply With Quote