EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 02:24 AM   #1
buddikaman

Loremaster

Heyo,

I made a treasure chest model for Player Studio and could use some feedback on it. I am honestly not really sure what category to label this thing right now. I was really hoping to sell it as a `merchant sales crate` as the visuals for the ones now are very mundane and boring. The problem with that is, I am not seeing a category in the Marketplace at all for merchant sales crates as they all appear to be player made and sold on broker exclusively.

If anyone has any suggestions for this model id really appreciate it. Im not sure how much market appeal it would have as just a simple housing prop on its own, so any advice on it would be great. Thanks!

Treasure Chest-

buddikaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #2
Mermut

Loremaster

Definately looks slick

Old 10-22-2012, 03:43 AM   #3
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

really nicely done. makes me disheartened at what I might actually be able to do in comparision SMILEY

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #4
buddikaman

Loremaster

Updated pic with what im submitting. Hopefully i can get it sold as a Salesman's Crate of sorts. We will see. SMILEY

buddikaman is offline   Reply With Quote