EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
Hennyo

Loremaster

The title says it all, the potency effects of these procs currently do not stack at all. Both procs have completely different names and are found on different pieces, could this please be fixed.

Hennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
tomsky

Loremaster

Hennyo wrote:

The title says it all, the potency effects of these procs currently do not stack at all. Both procs have completely different names and are found on different pieces, could this please be fixed.

If I remember correctly, Gore and Conquest was the proc they renamed to Blood and Ashes when it was horrifically broken and was pulling mobs from miles away, so it's possible that the coding means they don't stack because of this.

I may be wrong though!

Old 10-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
Hennyo

Loremaster

tomsky wrote:

Hennyo wrote:

If I remember correctly, Gore and Conquest was the proc they renamed to Blood and Ashes when it was horrifically broken and was pulling mobs from miles away, so it's possible that the coding means they don't stack because of this.

I may be wrong though!

That is very possible something like that was done. I will say the procs are near identical with one just being stronger than the other. Of course with completely different names, a player would have no clue that they were considered the same proc. If they were meant to be the same exact proc, the real question then is, why does "Gore and Conquest" even exist, because the "Blood and Ashes" proc comes off of harpie trash drops while "Gore and Conquest" comes from Glokus. The question here is, why does a named drop an inferior version of the same proc from a common trash drop in the same zone?

Hennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
tomsky

Loremaster

It was a quick fix at the time to This

Old 10-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
Cloakentuna

Loremaster

Just off a few tests I've done, Blood and Ashes also does not stack with Triumphant Coup, the proc on the mage avatar ring.

Cloakentuna is offline   Reply With Quote