EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-21-2011, 05:12 AM   #61
Ninwa

Senior Guide

[email protected] wrote:

Ninwa wrote:

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 15th - 21st July:

Monday 18th July at 2.00pm / 14.00 UK time (6.00am PDT) a Kerran hunter named Kocheera needs help in the Commonlands!

Wednesday 20th July Monday 18th July at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) there will be a fishing contest to determine which race is best at fishing in Nektulos Forest.

Tuesday 19th July at 1.00pm / 13.00 UK time (5.00am PDT) Hallden Irongutt seeks help getting harvests for his famous brews in Frostfang Sea!

Tuesday 19th July at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm / noon PDT) a kerran Farmer needs some pigherders to herd his pigs near Frontier Farm in Antonica!

Thursday 21st July at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) a Coldain named Helgaa Azureflame with a keen interest in Fungi will be in New Halas seeking for help!

Thursday 21st July at 1.00pm / 13.00 UK time (5.00am PDT) Kunisa Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take her challenge in Eastern Wastes near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

Thursday 21st July 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm / noon PDT) a member of the Qeynos Guard needs recruits to take care of the Gnollish threat. She'll be near the entrance to Blackburrow in Antonica.

*More to come... Soon!

*hops out*

Disclaimer: *Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PST/PDT timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning/last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control, however, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. Due to the nature of some quests/events this listing may not contain all of the quests or events on "our" schedule.

Please remember that quest actors do not respond to /tell. To speak to a quest actor you must use /say at all times.

could you please say what rewards are (when event start atleast). i'm really disappointed of event such as today when i for stressing and doing work got two statless food. it can hardly be the purpose and make the guides role more fun if participants feel cheated? aITEM -1541774221 1711381641:[an antonican lobster tail]/a

i respect you role as volunteer and that you spend much time doing the work. i don't understand much text due to my dyslexia, so as i don't understand much i don't get much out of role playing as i after a few lines start to completely miss out, i join this events to get furniture and i appearance items i can't get elsewhere. that is my personal reason to join i, assume there are as many reasons to join as there are participants. i really hope to get my part in this respected and one suggestion to that is to not hide rewards so that i can do an informed decision of about my time and your time (as i waste your time when participating and getting disappointed). i assume you rather have 5 happy participants then 7ppl and 2 of those is disappointed? i can only see your job to be more joyful.

Lime,

I am sorry you feel disappointed with some of the quest rewards, please understand that we have specific scripts and are not allowed to deviate from it. Just like with quests offered by NPC's, sometimes the reward is shown to you up front, and sometimes it's not. The goal of running Guide Events is not the reward, but being able for players to interact with live actors (as opposed to NPC's), engage in roleplay and just have some fun!

However, if you would like to make a suggestion about how to improve our quests, you can provide feedback to SOE about our events to [email protected]

I do hope to see you at one of our events again and join in the fun!

Ninwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #62
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 22nd - 28th July:

Friday 22nd July at 2.00pm / 14.00 UK time (6.00am PDT) Suave D'Prince seeks help from brave adventurers to free a fair maiden from a curse. He'll be near one of the Qeynos gates in Antonica!

Friday 22nd July at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) a female gnome seeks help to rescue her beloved from a gnoll attack in the Thundering Steppes.

Saturday 23rd July at 11.00am UK time (3.00am PDT) Grunjir Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take his challenge in Eastern Wastes near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

Saturday 23rd July at 2.00pm / 14.00 UK time (6.00am PDT) Rankellor the bard seeks inspiration to write a ballad of Kunark on the docks of Antonica!

Sunday 24th July at 11.00am UK time (3.00am PDT) a ghostly Orc seeks vengeance and needs assistance near Orc Hill in Greater Faydark!

Sunday 24th July at 2.00pm / 14.00 UK time (6.00am PDT) a Coldain with a keen interest in Fungi will be in New Halas seeking for help!

Monday 25th July at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) a Kerran hunter needs help in the Sinking Sands!

Monday 25th July at 2.00pm / 14.00 UK time (6.00am PDT) Jezelle is desperately seeking help to rid her beloved husband from a gypsy curse in Nektulos Forest!

Monday 25th July at 3.00pm / 15.00 UK time (7.00am PDT) a halfling gourmet chef named Nitherlee needs help finding truffles in the Lesser Faydark!

Tuesday 26th July at 2.00pm / 14.00 UK time (6.00am PDT) a young Froglok is bored of his studies and wants to have some fun in North Qeynos!

Thursday 28th July at 5.00pm / 17.00 UK time (9.00am PDT) an Arasai needs help getting ingredients for a light in Darklight Woods.

Thursday 28th July at 10.00pm / 22.00 UK time (2.00pm / 14.00 PDT) a Kerran hunter needs help in the Sundered Frontier!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Disclaimer: *Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PST/PDT timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning/last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control, however, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. Due to the nature of some quests/events this listing may not contain all of the quests or events on "our" schedule.

Please remember that quest actors do not respond to /tell. To speak to a quest actor you must use /say at all times.

Old 08-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #63
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 29th July - 4th August:

Monday 1st August at 8.45pm / 20.45 UK time (12.45pm PDT) Mudeye the ogre needs help rescuing his baby sister in the Feerrott!

Tuesday 2nd August at 1.30pm / 13.30 UK time (5.30am PDT) Cogswa Fiddletink is doing research on a Tome of Tinkering in Steamfont Mountains.

Tuesday 2nd August at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm PDT) Ozwick the gnome needs help setting a mistake from his assistent right in the Moors of Ykesha!

Wednesday 3rd August at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Antonica!

Thursday 4th August at 12.15pm UK time (4.15am PDT) a gnome inventor needs help figuring out why his clockwork is not working properly in Steamfont Mountains.

Thursday 4th August at 12.30pm UK time (4.30am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in the Commonlands.

Thursday 4th August at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) Krongal Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take his challenge in Eastern Wastes near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

Thursday 4th August at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm / noon PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Timorous Deep.

Thursday 4th August at 10.00pm / 22.00 UK time (2.00pm / 14.00 PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in the Antonica.

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 08-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #64
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 5th - 11th August:

Friday 5th August at 3.30pm / 15.30 UK time (7.30am PDT) Cogswa Fiddletink is doing research on a Tome of Tinkering in Steamfont Mountains.

Saturday 6th August at 8.30pm / 20.30 UK time (12.30pm PDT) Cogswa Fiddletink is doing research on a Tome of Tinkering in Steamfont Mountains.

Monday 8th August at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) Cogswa Fiddletink is doing research on a Tome of Tinkering in Steamfont Mountains.

Monday 8th August at 9.30pm / 21.30 UK time (1.30pm PDT) Gearada is doing research on a Tome of Tinkering in Frostfang Sea!

Tuesday 9th August at 7.05pm / 19.15 UK time (11.15am PDT) Kunisa Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take her challenge in Eastern Wastes near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

Tuesday 9th August at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm / noon PDT) A handsome prince seeks help from brave adventurers to free a fair maiden from a curse. He'll be near one of the Qeynos gates in Antonica!

Thursday 11th August at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) Hexiet the Fae is afraid of her shadow in Antonica!

Thursday 11th August at 12.30pm UK time (4.30am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in the Commonlands!

Thursday 11th August at 12.30pm UK time (4.30am PDT) Hexiet the Fae is afraid of her shadow in Greater Faydark!

Thursday 11th August at 2.00pm / 14.00 UK time (6.00am PDT) Rankellor the bard seeks inspiration to write a ballad of Kunark on the docks of the Commonlands!

Thursday 11th August at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Antonica!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 08-12-2011, 02:53 AM   #65
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 12th - 18th August:

Friday 18th August at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) a handsome prince seeks help from brave adventurers to free a fair maiden from a curse. He'll be near one of the Qeynos gates in Antonica!

Tuesday 16th August at 2.00am UK time (Monday 15th August 6.00pm / 18.00 PDT) Rankellor the bard seeks inspiration to write a ballad of Kunark on the docks of Antonica.

Tuesday 16th August at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) Pyckles the Ratonga needs help figuring out why his scarecrow keeps running away in Antonica.

Thursday 18th August at 12.15pm UK time (4.15am PDT) a farmer in the Commonlands has been suffering from Orc attacks and could use some help!

Thursday 18th August at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) an Orc father needs help looking after his kids in the Thundering Steppes!

Thursday 18th August at 10.00pm / 22.00 UK time (2.00pm / 14.00 PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Antonica!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 08-18-2011, 12:21 PM   #66
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 19th - 25th August:

Friday 19th August at 5.00pm / 17.00 UK time (9.00am PDT) a Fae is afraid of her own shadow in Antonica!  Cancelled!

Sunday 21st August at 1.00pm / 13.00 UK time (5.00am PDT) Grunjir Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take his challenge in Eastern Wastes near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

Sunday 21st August at 5.00pm / 17.00 UK time (9.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Greater Faydark near Sapling Spur Outpost!

Sunday 21st August at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) Pyckles the Ratonga needs help figuring out why his scarecrow keeps running away in Antonica.

Thursday 25th August at 2.00am UK time (Wednesday 24th August at 6.00pm / 18.00 PDT)Tuesday 23rd August at 2.00am UK time (Monday 22nd August at 6.00pm / 18.00 PDT) a Fae needs help with a cure for her aunt in the Loping Plains!

Tuesday 23rd August at 9.00pm / 21.00 UK time (1.00pm / 13.00 PDT) Karlina Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take her challenge in Outer Kael near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 08-28-2011, 03:53 PM   #67
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 26th August - 1st September:

Sunday 28th August at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm PDT) a couple of Ratonga are playing Capture the Sun in Timorous Deep!

Monday 29th August at 9.15pm / 21.15 UK time (1.15pm PDT) a weeping Kerra wearing a cursed bangle has been seen in West-Freeport!

Wednesday 31st August at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) a bunch of Arasai are being mischiefs in Frostfang Sea!

Thursday 1st September at 12.30pm UK time (4.30am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in the Commonlands!

Thursday 1st September at 5.00pm / 17.00 UK time (9.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Frostfang Sea!

Thursday 1st September at 10.00pm / 22.00 UK time (2.00pm / 14.00 PDT) a Fae is afraid of her shadow in Greater Faydark!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 09-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #68
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 2nd - 8th September:

Tuesday 6th September at 7.30am UK time (Monday 5th September 11.30pm / 23.30 PDT) Burrupin the Froglok needs help feeding his family after a personal disaster in Nektulos Forest!

Tuesday 6th September at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in The Commonlands!

Tuesday 6th September at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) Pyckles the Ratonga needs help finding his lost piglets on the docks of Butcherblock Mountains!

Wednesday 7th September at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm PDT) Burrupin the Froglok needs help feeding his family after a personal disaster in The Enchanted Lands!

Wednesday 7th September at 8.15pm / 20.15 UK time (12.15pm PDT) Braxle the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Thursday 8th September at  12.15pm UK time (4.15am PDT) Diggenturnip the gnome will be giving a dance lesson in Antonica!

Thursday 8th September at 5.00pm / 17.00 UK time (9.00am PDT) Phiire Wurcs needs help getting ingredients in The Commonlands!

Thursday 8th September at 9.00pm / 21.00 UK time (1.00pm / 13.00 PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Antonica!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 09-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #69
Cloudrat

Tester

I thought I was doing a good job hunting down the times Braxle would be appearingSMILEY  I missed this one somehow.  I hope he will be showing up again in the not too distant future.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #70
Ninwa

Senior Guide

Cloudrat wrote:

I thought I was doing a good job hunting down the times Braxle would be appearing  I missed this one somehow.  I hope he will be showing up again in the not too distant future.

I am sure he will return soon enough! I do try to announce in advance, but this is not always possible.

Old 09-09-2011, 06:24 PM   #71
Meeba

Loremaster

Please let us know if he comes by again!  I have been looking for that dwarf for YEARS! *offers brewskies and meat pies*

Meeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #72
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 9th - 15th September:

Sunday 11th September at 11.00am UK time (3.00am PDT) Grunjir Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take his challenge in Eastern Wastes near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

Sunday 11th September at 9.30pm / 21.30 UK time (1.30pm / 13.30 PDT) Braxle the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Monday 12th September at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm PDT) Burrupin the Froglok needs help feeding his family after a personal disaster in Butcherblock Mountains!

Tuesday 13th September at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) an old grandpa seems to be muttering and complaining in Antonica!

Tuesday 13th September at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) Bubbash Nar needs people to babysit his little orclings in the Commonlands!

Wednesday 14th September at 7.30pm / 19.30 UK time (11.30am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Antonica!

Thursday 15th September at 12.15pm UK time (4.15am PDT) Roelldaran D'Prince seeks help from brave adventurers to free a fair maiden from a curse. He'll be near one of the Qeynos gates in Antonica!

Thursday 15th September at 3.00pm / 15.00 UK time (7.00am PDT) Diggenturnip the gnome will be giving a dance lesson in Antonica! Cancelled

Thursday 15th September at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm PDT) Kraxle the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Thursday 15th September at 9.00pm / 21.00 UK time (1.00pm / 13.00 PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients in Antonica!

Thursday 15th September at 11.30pm / 23.30 UK time (3.30pm / 15.30 PDT) a member of the Stormshield clan seeks brave adventurers to take his challenge in Outer Kael near the entrance to Kael Drakkel.

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 09-10-2011, 07:27 AM   #73
egyptiangothic

Loremaster

yes please let us know when he returns... thank you kindly SMILEY

Wether you are a beginner or a vetran decorator, would you like to make friend's who's sole pleasure in game is to decorate!!

If so please /join Freeport.decorators Our little channel is blooming very well now we have so far aprox 25/30 players and we play at all times of the day and night so someone is always on to help!

Happy Decorating

Kianneoftroi (Freeport)

P.S to all the AB decorators ect this is in no way ment to offend your channel but more for us freeportarians to help each other and to have easy acces to player homes with out having to create a new char to switch server's...

You are all welcome to join as well if you would like too or not.
egyptiangothic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:24 PM   #74
Earrindo

Loremaster

Would it be possible to get the axe quest run again on sunday around noon EST (9am PST) I love participating in guide events but they are always at like 2am my time which is a bummer, and I have been desperately seeking the axe event for years now.

thanks much Ninwa!

~Shale

Earrindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #75
Ninwa

Senior Guide

Earrindo wrote:

Would it be possible to get the axe quest run again on sunday around noon EST (9am PST) I love participating in guide events but they are always at like 2am my time which is a bummer, and I have been desperately seeking the axe event for years now.

thanks much Ninwa!

~Shale

*points to the rumour post* That dwarf will be here a bit later your time, 1.30pm PDT = 4.30pm Eastern if my calculations are correct... *winks*

Old 09-11-2011, 10:09 AM   #76
Earrindo

Loremaster

woooot! *hugs Ninwa*

Earrindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #77
Cloudrat

Tester

I love itSMILEY  perfect timing for the old rat with the fuzzy night time grey cellsSMILEY   I will be wide awakeSMILEY

Old 09-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #78
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks excitedly*

Big news! *points to her rumour post*

Get out your flying outfits for tomorrow!

*grins and winks*

Old 09-13-2011, 09:02 PM   #79
Encanto

Senior Guide

Greetings Splitpaw,

Regrettably, the Aether races in The Thundering Steppes planned for tomorrow evening (14 September) will have to be postponed for another day. This was my error and not Guide Ninwa’s and I apologize to our players for this. I was unaware we were waiting for a hotfix to make the Guide track accessible to us.

As soon as this is done, we will be hosting the event for you. Stay tuned to this thread for more information!

Cheers,

Old 09-16-2011, 04:16 PM   #80
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 16th - 22nd September:

Friday 16th September at 8.30pm / 20.30 UK time (12.30pm PDT) Burrupin the Froglok needs help feeding his family after a personal disaster in The Enchanted Lands!

Sunday 18th September at 3.30pm / 15.30 UK time (7.30am PDT) Braxel the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Sunday 18th September at 5.15pm / 17.15 UK time (9.15am PDT) Ketor Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take his challenge in Outer Kael near the entrance to Kael Drakkel

Tuesday 20th September at 8.00pm / 20.00 UK time (12.00pm / noon PDT) Farrrmer Brown needs help herding his pigs near Frontier Farm in Antonica!

Wednesday 21st September at 7.30pm / 19.30 UK time (11.30am PDT) an old grandpa seems to be muttering and complaining in the Enchanted Lands!

Wednesday 21st September at 8.30pm / 20.30 UK time (12.30pm PDT) an Orc father needs help babysitting his kids in the Thundering Steppes!

Thursday 22nd September at 12.15pm UK time (4.15am PDT) a necromancer has lost her pet skeleton and needs help finding him in the Commonlands!

Thursday 22nd September at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) a gnome is holding dance lessons in Antonica with the help of his scarecrow assistant!

Thursday 22nd September at 4.30pm / 16.30 UK time (8.30am PDT) Braxxle the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Thursday 22nd September at 9.00pm / 21.00 UK time (1.00pm / 13.00 PDT) Phiyre Wurcs needs help getting ingredients for his lights in the Commonlands!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 09-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #81
Encanto

Senior Guide

Hot Off the Gnomish Press!

The Gnomes were seen constructing another one of those crazy race tracks in The Thundering Steppes (near the docks) with those infernal C.R.A.S.H. Pads! If you feel brave enough to test pilot one, drop by around 8:30 PM BST (12:30 PM Pacific) on 23 September. The gnomes should be able to keep the track going for about 3 hours as they plan to bring plenty of spare parts with them!

Perhaps if you are lucky, you "might" even see a few gnomish pirates there looking for victims... er, um, volunteers. Har!

Old 09-25-2011, 05:36 AM   #82
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 23rd - 29th September

Sunday 25th September at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) a gnome is holding dance lessons in the Thundering Steppes with the help of his scarecrow assistant!

Sunday 25th September at 3.30pm / 15.30 UK time (7.30am PDT) Burrupin the Froglok needs help feeding his family after a personal disaster in Nektulos Forest!

Monday 26th September at 7.45pm / 19.45 UK time (11.45am PDT) Braxel the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Tuesday 27th September at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) two fortunetellers are roaming the Moors of Ykesha! Postponed to 4th October at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT)

Tuesday 27th September at 8.30pm / 20.30 UK time (12.30pm PDT) an Orc father needs help babysitting his kids in the Thundering Steppes!

Wednesday 28th September at 7.15pm / 19.15 UK time (11.15am PDT) Appollina Leaffina seeks help finding "golden apples" in the Enchanted Lands!

Thursday 29th September at 12.15pm UK time (4.15am PDT) Roelldaran D'Prince seeks help from brave adventurers to free a fair maiden from a curse. He'll be near one of the Qeynos gates in Antonica!

Thursday 29th September from 7.30pm to 10.30pm / 19.30 to 22.30 UK time (11.30am to 2.30pm PDT) the gnome pirates are planning to construct their Aether Race Track in the Thundering Steppes again!

Thursday 29th September at 11.30pm / 23.30 UK time (3.30pm / 15.30 PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients for his lights in the Commonlands!

Friday 30th September at 3.00am UK time (Thursday 29th Sept at 7.00pm / 19.00 PDT) Xerxae the Fae needs help curing her aunt of a hex in the Loping Plains!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 09-30-2011, 05:59 PM   #83
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 30th September - 6th October:

Sunday 2nd October from 9.00am to 11.00am UK time (1.00am to 3.00am PDT) the gnome pirates are planning to construct their Aether Race Track in the Thundering Steppes again!

Sunday 2nd October at 11.00am UK time (3.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients for his lights in Antonica!

Monday 3rd October at 8.15pm / 20.15 UK time (12.15pm PDT) Dutchey Dreadfoolze is looking for people to test out the Aether Race in Antonica for him!

Tuesday 4th October at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) two fortune tellers are roaming the Moors of Ykesha!

Thursday 6th October at 12.00am / midnight UK time (Wednesday 5th October 4.00pm / 16.00 PDT) Rankellor the bard seeks inspiration to write a ballad of Kunark in Antonica.

Thursday 6th October at 12.20pm UK time (4.20am PDT) a necromancer has lost her pet skeleton and needs help finding him in the Commonlands!

Thursday 6th October at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) Braxle the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Thursday 6th October at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients for his lights in the Commonlands!

Thursday 6th October at 6.00pm / 18.00 UK time (10.00am PDT) Ketor Stormshield seeks brave adventurers to take his challenge in Outer Kael near the entrance to Kael Drakkel!

Thursday 6th October at 7.30pm / 19.30 UK time (11.30am PDT) Felicya needs help finding a lost black dragon, he escaped from his house in Frostfang Sea!

Thursday 6th October at 9.00pm / 21.00 UK time (1.00pm / 13.00 PDT) a Fae is afraid of her shadow in Greater Faydark!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 10-08-2011, 04:40 AM   #84
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Guide Events 7th - 13th October:

Saturday 8th October at 3.30pm / 15.30 UK time (7.30am PDT) Ninwa will be out playing Trick or Treat in anticipation of Nights of the Dead in Frostfang Sea!

Monday 10th October at 9.00am UK time (1.00am PDT) a Fae is afraid of her shadow in Antonica!

Monday 10th Sunday 9th October at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) two fortune tellers are roaming the Enchanted Lands!

Thursday 13th October at 12.45pm UK time (4.45am PDT) Brraxxle the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Thursday 13th October at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) there is a lost pet dragon about in Frostfang Sea, obviously needing help finding his home!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 10-16-2011, 06:59 AM   #85
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Happy Nights of the Dead!

Guide Events 14th - 20th October:

Monday 17th October at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) there is a lost pet dragon in Frostfang Sea needing help to find his home!

Tuesday 18th October at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) Farrrmer Brown needs help herding his pigs near Frontier Farm in Antonica!

Wednesday 19th October at 8.00am UK time (12.00am / midnight PDT) Braxel the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Wednesday 19th October at 9.00pm / 21.00 UK time (1.00pm / 13.00 PDT) Guides Ninwa and Darkye will be playing Trick or Treat in Gorowyn!

Thursday 20th October at 7.00am UK time (Wednesday 19th at 11.00pm / 23.00 PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients for his lights near Sapling Spur Outpost in Greater Faydark!

Thursday 20th October at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) Halden needs help getting new clothes for his scarecrow in New Halas!

Thursday 20th October at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) a firework loving gnome needs help getting ingredients for his lights in the Commonlands!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 10-22-2011, 04:57 AM   #86
Ninwa

Senior Guide

*hops in and froaks*

Happy Nights of the Dead!

Guide Events 21st - 27th October:

Sunday 23rd October at 11.00am UK time (3.00am PDT) Braxle the Axe Master seeks help regarding some old Dwarven axes near Fort Irontoe in Butcherblock Mountains!

Monday 24th October at 6.50pm / 18.50 UK time (10.50am PDT) a wailing Kerra roams West Freeport, she seems cursed and needs help!

Tuesday 25th October at 7.30am UK time (Monday 24th October 11.30pm / 23.30 PDT) Guide Ninwa will be playing Trick or Treat in Frostfang Sea!

Tuesday 25th October at 4.00pm / 16.00 UK time (8.00am PDT) Phiire Wurcs needs help getting ingredients for his lights in the Commonlands

Tuesday 25th October at 7.00pm / 19.00 UK time (11.00am PDT) Bubbash Nar needs help looking after his orclings while he runs some errands in Nektulos Forest!

Thursday 27th October at 2.00am UK time (Wednesday 26th October at 6.00pm / 18.00 PDT) Guide Darkye will be playing Trick or Treat in Frostfang Sea!

Thursday 27th October at 12.00pm / noon UK time (4.00am PDT) Haldun needs help getting new clothes for his scarecrow in Timorous Deep!

*More to come... Soon!*

*hops out*

Old 10-26-2011, 05:19 AM   #87
clairebear

Lord

I headed over to Nek forest yesterday at 7pm UK time, but couldn't find you or another guide anywhere?

Main: Skyefall (Ward)

Main Alt: Squeakin (Zerk)

Guild & RC: Beyond Divine

Alt Guild: House of Dragons
clairebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:53 AM   #88
ChrisMarchant

Tester

what about the nights of the dead book quest, will that be given out by the trick or treaters? I have 2 new alts who need to do that on Splitpaw.

Oh just an aside, 2AM is rather late on a weekday for a lot of working people, I'll be yawning my head off myself, waiting at Frostfang for the guide tomorrow. (Sorry, just spotted it will be tonight not tomorrow)

ChrisMarchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #89
harleygjc

Loremaster

I'm writing this as a second attempt at meeting a guide event, for the second time in a row the phiire wurcs character has come on, advertised the quest in a channel and then,,,, apparently logged out! as I said twice this has happened, yesterday he advertised and never showed up! there was several players waiting like me and no show!! is there a problem with this quest at all? I did wait for about half an hr and he never showed up or re advertised in channel.

harleygjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:28 PM   #90
Ninwa

Senior Guide

[email protected] wrote:

I headed over to Nek forest yesterday at 7pm UK time, but couldn't find you or another guide anywhere?

My apologies, Bubbash Nar was a bit late due to unforeseen circumstances, he arrived around 20 minutes late.