EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Zone Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-29-2017, 10:13 PM   #31
Eyenstein

So while in the zone where you need to find Karana in the middle of the first room is a pink cube small. It would seem that it is a buff package placement that is not working?
Old 10-30-2017, 04:15 AM   #32
Hypozeuxis

• Laef Windfall's stun should show up in the Detriments window if it lands.
  • Static elementals at the base of the Lightning tower (707, -17, 550) are using the "blob" model rather than sparks like I'd expect from their name
Old 10-30-2017, 05:20 AM   #33
Hypozeuxis

Primordial Malice in Tower of the Rainkeeper have 48 billion HP, and can riposte melee attacks for approx 280 million do need to do rranged/spell weapon autoattack only. Bastion Stormcallers hve 48 billion HP, didn't experiment with riposte because it's 3 minuts per mob. Still needs a little tuning, I think Smile.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:02 AM   #34
Vanyel

Got update on 2nd try. I had to just auto attack both bosses
Old 10-30-2017, 08:17 AM   #35
Vanyel

I'm doing the zone again to test H&T.. This time they wont die.

T is at 1% waiting for me to kill Hreidar. Hreidar is stuck at 21% and refuses to drop "Protected!" buff so I can kill it.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:48 AM   #36
Vanyel

Until they fix it, disable AA and you wont be killed. Reposte is in response to auto attacking Smile

i actually kill each trash now in about 15s each
Old 10-30-2017, 01:22 PM   #37
Reaktor

The damage throttling on named in both of the Bastion zones is maddening. I understand the intent, but the conjy pet alone is enough to trigger the stoneskin, even if I cast nothing else.
Reaktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 05:13 PM   #38
Kickya

Duo Bosses at the very end of the Tower of Lightning (Hreidar Lynhillig/Torstien Stoneskin)

killed them twice so far and Corpse is out of range to see / loot to obtain the key.
Kickya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:30 PM   #39
Imilla

Same, killed them, Torstien disappeared during fight, only saw Hreidar, killed them both tho. No bodies, no key.
Old 10-31-2017, 01:17 AM   #40
Balcerak

Killed Yveti Stormbrood but no body so no key. No idea where it went.
Old 10-31-2017, 02:43 AM   #41
hoxboa

Named Leaf Windfall
Couldn't fight him. had to heal the hole time my merc killed him.. spell were black the hole fight, but for just eough time to cast ward spell them black again. Couldn't move when started fight also.
Old 10-31-2017, 03:52 AM   #42
hoxboa

Hreidar Lynhillig/Torstien Stoneskin
when you start fight they drop throw the floor .. had to wait for both to come back to the top
killed and got key
Old 10-31-2017, 05:36 AM   #43
Zuicidal

Primordial Malice in Tower of the Rainkeeper hitting for 152 million a shot! Had to kite, took forever.
Zuicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 06:54 AM   #44
maxximum

There's a (very basic) script. Read your game chat.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:49 PM   #45
Chillispike

There is no way back down from the top of the Tower of Thunder.
Means i can either
- zone out / zone back in
- die and revive
- cancel mount so i can glide down
for the chest that has the quest update
Old 10-31-2017, 09:37 PM   #46
Karsa

RE-ran the zone got the body drop
Karsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 06:27 AM   #47
maxximum

You can drop off the edge onto little ledges. I always do that because it's the quickest way to the chest.
Old 11-01-2017, 08:44 AM   #48
Karsa

Duo Bosses at the very end of the Tower of Lightning (Hreidar Lynhillig/Torstien Stoneskin)
killed em got the acheivement but there was key to loot on the body
Karsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:03 PM   #49
Toxlas

My aerakyn looks very strange flying the wind spirits. He holds his hands in front of him like a begging puppy. I guess there is supposed to be reins or something but they aren't there.
Dare I say it, it all seems a bit easy. I've killed names while gathering trash for aoe without realising it until I get the achi.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:07 PM   #50
Karow

Kill one and green message to say corpse has item in its hand, but nothing on corpse. Other mob dies but does not fall over, encounter still active. No matter which way I kill them same outcome
Old 11-01-2017, 03:18 PM   #51
Toxlas

At loc 682, 130, 501 in the lightning tower the graphics change to an unfinished light grey colour, including toons and mobs. Continues to the room with the 2 names in.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:48 PM   #52
Toxlas

First time fighting H&T I got H to 1% and T to 22% but couldn't get further. Zone out, try again, kill T quickly, get T to 1%, Stampy verdicts him loads but he won't die. I'm sat in front of him and he's doing nothing. When T died the message said he had a key but he just vanished. Will try rezoning again.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:53 PM   #53
Toxlas

Finally killed H&T and got the key. There is no teleporter back down that I could see or use, the one I came up with was gone. Could be due to the aforementioned graphics bug. I had to use the zone exit to Valor and head back in to get the chest and quest update.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:47 AM   #54
Nypthes

Same issue have killed Hreidar 2 times now first and both times Torstien is stuck at 1% no key drops though it says one is in Hreidar's hand.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:52 AM   #55
Gninja

Developer

When that happened did you fail the encounter having killed only one of them first? Or was it the first pull when they bugged like that?
Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 05:29 PM   #56
Gninja

Developer

The first boss you drop down to no health is supposed to stop and root itself so you can deal with the other. Neither should completely die until both are at no health. If you continue to have issues with it send me a PM and I can arrange to be on when you try it again so I can see if any errors crop up that I am not seeing on my end.
Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 06:18 PM   #57
Toxlas

Ok, I'll try them again tomorrow morning, doubt I'll get on again tonight. UK based so GMT here.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:55 PM   #58
Toxlas

For me it wasn't on the first pull, it was because one died and the other didn't. There have been a few different scenarios though. One time I got one down to 1%, who then rooted, the other I dragged away to try avoid the healing spell but he stuck at 22%. Another time the best I could do was get one down to 97% with the other at 100%. There was lots of jousting going on when I did finally kill them but the red glow effect does't show up very well with the gfx bug I mentioned so I was never entirely sure where it was.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:23 AM   #59
Mermut

Mobs on platforms are still falling through them during fights.

Note: Pets and mercs also keep falling through the platforms, even when they're on passive, even out of combat.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:39 AM   #60
Mermut

Aaaaand I killed Yveti Stormbrood and his body never appeared (or else fell through the platform) to loot the key.

Given the issues with bodies falling through the floor and such, it might make sense to simply award the key when the mob dies rather then having people loot it. If a person forgets to loot the corpse, there is a good chance the body, with its key, will have decayed by the time the player realizes it and gets back to it, given the size/travel time in these zones as well.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote