EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-19-2012, 04:57 PM   #91
Thalangolier

Loremaster

Just found Perrin in WL at loc. -1892.4 -526.68 - 557.81 got him around 2:50 pm CST on Wed Sep 19

Thalangolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #92
Thalangolier

Loremaster

Anyone have the info on the last time Matri Dut was pick up on AB last post was about month or 2 ago. Any info please

Thalangolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #93
omeekai

Lord

one of my alts found Matri Dut on AB server Friday night close to midnight time.  she was up on a rock near the whirling maelstroms.   this merc is quite badass. 

omeekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 PM   #94
Deago

Loremaster

Kenny was the last to find for me and was found at the central griffin station in nek forest (forget the name but it has guards dead center of nek forest.)

Anyway for my inq Kenny is just boss.   Between its rather slow lethargy spells it can dps just fine and ward, heal, cure pretty darn well.  I was pulled away in RL for a moment killing an epic in Shard of Hate (think it was P'tasa) and merc just soloed it just fine....little slower but didnt get near death.

I have matri on my nec and she can dps well but still needs heals...thats normal she is a scout.

Pen is a pretty nifty fury.

Old 10-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #95
Regolas

Loremaster

Can anyone confirm that asking the guards still works to know if they're up? I'm trying to get Matri on my warden and Kenny or Perrin for my zerker and so far nothing. I am asking the guards in each zone every time I log in, and I'm assuming that they're not up as the guards draw a blank. I got Kenny on my main ages ago by asking the guards. Obviously as they're on roughly a 3 day timer it's easy to miss out on them and then the wait is long. Been looking for a month or so now and the guards always say they're not up. That's fine if they are truely not up but I'll kick myself if they are and I've just not bothered to scout the zone out because I believed the guards!
Regolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:16 PM   #96
Deago

Loremaster

Regolas wrote:

Can anyone confirm that asking the guards still works to know if they're up? I'm trying to get Matri on my warden and Kenny or Perrin for my zerker and so far nothing. I am asking the guards in each zone every time I log in, and I'm assuming that they're not up as the guards draw a blank. I got Kenny on my main ages ago by asking the guards. Obviously as they're on roughly a 3 day timer it's easy to miss out on them and then the wait is long. Been looking for a month or so now and the guards always say they're not up. That's fine if they are truely not up but I'll kick myself if they are and I've just not bothered to scout the zone out because I believed the guards!

Yes.  I obtained Kenny in Nek forest this way about two days ago via asking the guards on the docks.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #97
Regolas

Loremaster

Many thanks!
Old 10-16-2012, 07:50 PM   #98
Dakotta

Lord

Just found Perrin on Naggy at -3158, -732, -522.

Dakotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:09 PM   #99
Dakotta

Lord

I am disappointed In Perrin.  I ran VP last night with SS inq merc and Perrin and the SS merc out-healed Perrin every time.  In addition, many fights he did not heal or DPS at all.  No way is it worth the time it took to find him.  Thanks SOE.

Dakotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #100
Rosvineer

Loremaster

Just picked up Matri Dut on Crushbone at approx 350 x 330 x 167 on Gruengach mountain

Rosvineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #101
leajin

Loremaster

Found something interesting when I found Kenny up on Public Test-when I first got him tracked from the guards at Nek dock his location showed him SE of NMars station near Haze Stalker (-512.00,0.00,-1173.00). Discovering this I went to the bank to get the plats to hire him. Returning to the dock to re-track him he appeared at a different spot-he now showed up just slightly W of Dire Hollow. Hopping over to find him I was surprised to find I could hire him for 12 plat, not the typical 30 I had expected. I do not know if this was due to my characters level (69) or being on test. The renew fee was 2 plat, 10 gold.

leajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #102
Regolas

Loremaster

Probably because of your level