EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #1
Immohtep

Loremaster

Hey all,

With a bit of boredom setting in, I decided I would level my Mystic recently. I've read the guides above, but I have a couple quick questions that I'm not sure are covered. I'm new to any kind of healing class, as I've pretty much exclusively played a Berserker for the last few years...bare with me. Mystic is currently 55 with 52 AA's.

First off, the second AA choice down the Str line is a haste type buff within vicinity of my pet. It says friend and ally, and Just wanting to know if this includes myself or not, or is it really only a grp buff excluding me?

Secondly, with the tribal rage passive AA for haste, does or would it stack with a proc haste buff off a player crafted ring? I belive i was looking at a vanadium Str ring. The TR gives 35% haste, and the ring procs 21 or so attack speed.I'm pretty much soloing right now btw. 6.0 delays on 2 handed weapons is just too [Removed for Content] slow for this toon lol. It does come down to 5.4 when TR procs, but still...uhhg.

Last stupid question, and Idk if anyone can answer this...how many AA's should I realisticly have at 55? I can't recall when AA's originally came into the game, what the max level and AA amount was. I wanna say 60/100? Thanks in advance to anyone who can toss out some knowledge!

Old 11-23-2010, 02:42 PM   #2
Banditman

Loremaster

Aura of Haste does not exclude anyone, it's a group buff.

Tribal Rage stacks with anything.

You should have about 130 AA's.  I subscribe to the 3 AA per adventure level after L10 school.  This allows you to arrive at L90 in a very functional form without having to go back and farm for AA's to become useful.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #3
Immohtep

Loremaster

Thanks for the fast response, looks like I have some catching up to do AA wise.

Old 11-24-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
Gahnand
Server: Unrest
Guild: Equilibrium

Loremaster

Banditman wrote:

Tribal Rage stacks with anything.

I think you mean Rage, and it stacks with everything except Rage.

Tribal Rage is our myth proc.