EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > General Tech Support Questions
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #1
valock

Scholar

Is there a way to force the game to stay in full screen?

So when I hit alt-tab it will just switch to another window or the desktop and than back again? Instead of changing to windowed mode?

Using win7, and when I alt-tab it goes into windowed mode and the only way to get back to full screen is to do it manualy in the game menu.

valock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:15 PM   #2
Wingrider01

Loremaster

valock wrote:

So when I hit alt-tab it will just switch to another window or the desktop and than back again? Instead of changing to windowed mode?

Using win7, and when I alt-tab it goes into windowed mode and the only way to get back to full screen is to do it manualy in the game menu.

Alt-Enter to force back to full screen, but I believe the app needs to be windowed to allow you to switch

Yes Jim, the user has experienced the dreaded PICNIC error

Wingrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:59 PM   #3
valock

Scholar

Wingrider01 wrote:

valock wrote:

Alt-Enter to force back to full screen, but I believe the app needs to be windowed to allow you to switch

No, this does not happen, if I alt-tab again, it just switches windows..it does NOT go back to full screen...is this a win7 thing?

Ops..sorry, alt-enter does make full screen...just used to alt-tab being able to switch windows without it turning full screen mode off... thank you =)

valock is offline   Reply With Quote