EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-10-2008, 01:49 AM   #1
floydbishop

Developer

Hey everyone,I'll be doing a panel called "The Animation of Free Realms" on Saturday from 3PM - 4PM in Pavillion 3. I'll be talking about how we use animation in our game, and show some character animation from the title. You can also watch me animate an audience suggested action for one of the characters from "Free Realms". The animation created during the panel will then be put into the final game. You'll get to see the process we go through, to thake the charatcer from a static base pose to a living, thinking character.I hope to see you there!
floydbishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:19 AM   #2
Kela

Master

I would love to but the EQ2 dev seem to be very talkitive this year, so I'll be in the same chair from 2 'til 6 or so both daysSMILEYI am really interested in both FreeRelms and Agency so I'll be on a Search and Interigate mission at all the mass gathering events, and hopefully you guys will be showing some stuff off in the Leagons Lounge like PotBS and LoN did last year.
Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:32 PM   #3
floydbishop

Developer

My panel was moved to Friday.Same time, same place, different day.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:02 AM   #4
Burtim

I really enjoyed the animation panel, and cannot wait to go camp robgoblins to see the "Richard" animation you developed.  I learned a lot and look forward to the beta!
Burtim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:17 AM   #5
floydbishop

Developer

I'm glad you liked the panel. I would have liked to have had less computer issues and start on the animation sooner in the presentation, but that's how it goes with a live presentation sometimes. For anyone that missed it, Online Gaming Radio has posted the entire panel HERE.