EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Fighter's Arena > Paladin
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-12-2005, 10:02 PM   #1
H3llburn

This last round have patchs almost make me ( as an admitted cynic ) happy about my paladin again. It does not feel brudensome to play the character, there is some life in it now. I give a resounding " thumbs up " for the job done.
 That being said where do we want to see our class heading? I know alot of us dont want to be viewed as priests with swords, or hangers on  for raids, but what do we focus on to ask for fairly for our class to be a truly valued class in all situations.
 I ll get the ball rolling with the following please add your comments and keep in mind reasonableness, not going to ask for the moon, just some tweaks that are viewed as essential.
 1) Reserection line Range of casting increased and accept box range increased or made world wide ( that accept box hurts when someone is lagging on a raid or goes afk like a twit )
 2) DPS tweaking : this could come in the form of some spell recast reductions on a couple of those 60  and 30 second recasts, More spells with applied Undead dmg , and 2 handed weapon bonus. We would not need all of these things , but anyone would help and any 2 combined would be great. Not talking about becoming the best dps plate class, or tank for that matter, just some minor leveling of the playing field.

Im leaving out our tanking abilites for the moment till I can do some serious work with whats been fixed in this round of patchs, so far it does look better tho with the intended line of thoguht with less fizzles on our spells.
H3llburn is offline   Reply With Quote