EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-14-2007, 04:26 PM   #31
kreepr

General

PeaSy1 wrote:
So then what are you saying? I got rid of hook a good 3 months before it was nerfed. But am still a Dread?

BBBBAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AABABAABAABBAABAHAH!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!1111

You tried to hook me at the Gnollkeep in one of the last fights I had with you right befor it was nerfed, by the way this was not on Ghila. So ty try again. Deni all you want.

Have a good day flexing your uber Hookshooted title there Dudos........

Maybe I'll seeya around if you ever leave the Gnollslayer Keep, Later

kreepr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:35 PM   #32
Norrsken

Loremaster

kreepr13 wrote:
PeaSy1 wrote:
So then what are you saying? I got rid of hook a good 3 months before it was nerfed. But am still a Dread?

BBBBAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AABABAABAABBAABAHAH!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!1111

You tried to hook me at the Gnollkeep in one of the last fights I had with you right befor it was nerfed, by the way this was not on Ghila. So ty try again. Deni all you want.

Have a good day flexing your uber Hookshooted title there Dudos........

Maybe I'll seeya around if you ever leave the Gnollslayer Keep, Later

Honestly though, [Removed for Content] does his fame have to do with a guard balancing discussion, no matter how silly it is?

Norrsken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:47 PM   #33
Bloodfa
Server: Nagafen

General

[email protected] wrote:
Darmin wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

Antonica is a qeynos aligned zone. Qeynos has guards in it. If it bothers you that much, pvp in a different zone.

And CL is evil aligned.. We don't suck bad enough to have to hug the 4 guards we have there..
You mite not, but im sure some people do SMILEY . And for some strange reason Qs get guards in CL, as well as having more places to hide in ant. Sometimes i wonder why the majority of cowards are on the qeynos side. Kinds chicken and egg if you ask me. Did the cowards roll on qeynos so their twinks would have more places to hide, or did they become cowards due to the availability of the places to hide.

Plenty of cowards on the Evil side, too.  But that side tends to have them group up and find safety in numbers, while ours just mill about and hope Gandalf/Superman/Mighty Mouse/the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man will save them with some of his buddies.  They run just as fast as Q's do when the advantages fall away.

And some of us wanted to play on what we assumed would be the side of the underdog.  Who knew the evil ones would be so organized from the start?  I heard it was because Lucan has a great retirement benefits package, so he got all the civil service planning types.  SMILEY

Bloodfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #34
Madsum

Loremaster

I am quite confused about this post. This is the PvP-Board, and the post is 100% Vox aligned......did they close the Vox board?

But to get into topic, why would the casual Freeport toon ever care about more then the guards at the Qgates and Gnollslayer Keep?

Look, all the Freep toons ever do is hopping from Griff Tower to Griff Tower or wait at the TS Griff Tower/TS Rezz spot/hill behind TSrezz in case an easy Q might come there. Not to mention that mighty 20 Necro whos standing all day long at TS Grifftower and always jumping on Griff only to respawn a few seconds later at TS rezz and stay in immunity if something thats able to scratch his beloved title only comes in sight.

You can stand for hours at NQGate, and 99% of the time you get a Freep Toon into track hes on Griff on his way to OT, or in a full group/raid guarded by min. 1 10+ levels higher Toon to handle the guards.

So there are 2 main PvP spots in Antonica and on both you dont have to be to scared too much about the guards. Yes, even at NQgate the usual Freeport toon knows how to get in the back of the guards without passing them directly, or simply runs them off.

On other side the best spots to find pvp in CL dont have these favors:

WFP Gate Guards are too close together to run them safely out so in the moment the Freep toon gets behind them hes safe that nothing gets in his back without having the guards aggro.

In Crossroads the Freep Toon is just a few steps away from a safe tower in case it turns bad, and the Q Toon always has to look around where those annoying 2 roaming guards are.

And the third spot is just in front of DLW.......ohh wait thats a zoneline.

Outside these areas in CL and Ant you only get the pveing (not pvp ready) toons, which even would die if a guard is just a few seconds away.

Come on guys, both sides take all favors they can whenever they can and special the players of the locked pvp toons on both sides know how they have to act in both zones to lower the risk with guards.

PS: Arent there are 4 guards at all by WFP Gate? I may be wrong, but i think there are 2 more right beside the zoneline which make a breakthrough to fight behind the outer line near impossible, and make it up to 19 Guards in CL concentrated in the areas where the Freeps most time hang out. SMILEY

Madsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:33 PM   #35
Kalyai

Lord

Dudos...

You didn't get rid of your hook 3 months before it was nerfed... you were at Q gate hooking people the day before the nerf went live....

I tend not to jump into drama filled [Removed for Content] contests often, but I felt the need to pop in here and poke a little hole in your story.

I remember saying to a guildie "Aww what's Dudos gonna do after tomorrow when hook is gone?"

We found out.... Dudos went extinct, the way of his well loved hook shot.

Kalyai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #36
PeaSy1

Loremaster

Ok but even if i did so you say hook till it was nerfed then go extinct why dont you ask tare/tarz where i am when i log in? Why dont you ask Bromette when i to use the term "ganked" her solo when she conned red? Ffs ask gorigan even me and him dont see eye to eye where i am when i log in. I log in on that toon daily always at ts rez point and the ONLY time i run is when i gots a few too many for me to handle. Ask balerdoni where i was at when he asked me a 1v1. Ask my duo partner where i camp at she actually gets mad at me for camping there saying its unsafe. Have to reassure "hunny noone kills me". (of course a broad exaggeration but its for the point) I die all the time i think ive now broke 350 deaths and essentially i dont really care im just looking for action =/. I even attacked a full group of reds cause i thought i could drop the necro and break combat (i was wrong and lost dread)
PeaSy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #37
PeaSy1

Loremaster

And even before like the last week i had it i dont even think i hooked anyone into a guard cause i had a lvl 20 pvp group formed (Jenn, Gifted, Kinetic, Deflect, and some wizzy dont remember the name)
Old 08-14-2007, 06:54 PM   #38
frootloop

Loremaster

Alright Dudos... 1) Balerdoni is 23 and your 27, thats 4 levels *feels smart* and a lot of extra pvp gear. 2) not to mention you have much more resists than you had at lvl 23. Balerdoni and i pvp together all the time and people of a higher title always run to guards so.... you guys are noobs SMILEY.

All that aside, welcome back Dudos... i remember when you saw me as a champ at lvl 16, you made a pet that said "levelup"   well, i did. i may be 4 levels lower than you but i would love a one on one, maybe somewhere in TS or Nek that noone will bother us, that would be fun... Dreadnaught fame would be nice for the won who wins. ^_^

I moved to naggy so im spending most of my EQ2 time on Tyric (freep side) got dessy in just two days of pvp haha (made me laugh when i got it so quick). make a Q and ill 1v1 you guys sometime hehe

Trillin, i would like to take this time and laugh at your sad attempts to take out freeps, you and your lvl 27-28 full grp (3 healers). and every time you try you cant kill a group of greens and blues... get champ back so i can take your fame again SMILEY

Giftedx is the best low tier PvPer on the Q side, dont care what anyone else says. Healers are OP but hes got balls, skill, and a good attitude.

K well thats all i had to say lol, i was only planning on doing the first two lines but since the servers havnt been up in like 18 hours i figured id just write some extra stuff.  peace out! I'll still be bored till servers come up so ill probally check this thread a few more times and look at some others.

Dreadnaught Clawstra Phobic - 23 Brigand - Vox Server

Old 08-14-2007, 07:04 PM   #39
PeaSy1

Loremaster

Well i got lvl's on him but we fought in a 8 lvl zone so the con color made me easier for him to hit and well... no offence to him but hes one of them sorces that think manashield is gonna win if for him but then someone comes along that knows how to fight it and he doesnt know what to do. And i saw you a week ago out in and and /waved and /hugged you from the cabin to the river then i engaged and you kept runnin =( they make this game too easy to get away and it demotes pvp =/ And im on naggy too but fp side there save my one lil fun q toon. Names Dudo/Dudont/Dudos/Jendo And in regards to gifted hes a really good pvper but if youde see his gear combined with his class youde be crazy good too. And my ranger is still in some blackened iron lol. Just never cared enuff to upgrade him.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:20 PM   #40
Frogers
Server: Vox

Loremaster

Madsum wrote:

I am quite confused about this post. This is the PvP-Board, and the post is 100% Vox aligned......did they close the Vox board?

But to get into topic, why would the casual Freeport toon ever care about more then the guards at the Qgates and Gnollslayer Keep?

Look, all the Freep toons ever do is hopping from Griff Tower to Griff Tower or wait at the TS Griff Tower/TS Rezz spot/hill behind TSrezz in case an easy Q might come there. Not to mention that mighty 20 Necro whos standing all day long at TS Grifftower and always jumping on Griff only to respawn a few seconds later at TS rezz and stay in immunity if something thats able to scratch his beloved title only comes in sight.

You can stand for hours at NQGate, and 99% of the time you get a Freep Toon into track hes on Griff on his way to OT, or in a full group/raid guarded by min. 1 10+ levels higher Toon to handle the guards.

So there are 2 main PvP spots in Antonica and on both you dont have to be to scared too much about the guards. Yes, even at NQgate the usual Freeport toon knows how to get in the back of the guards without passing them directly, or simply runs them off.

WFP Gate Guards are too close together to run them safely out so in the moment the Freep toon gets behind them hes safe that nothing gets in his back without having the guards aggro.

In Crossroads the Freep Toon is just a few steps away from a safe tower in case it turns bad, and the Q Toon always has to look around where those annoying 2 roaming guards are.

Outside these areas in CL and Ant you only get the pveing (not pvp ready) toons, which even would die if a guard is just a few seconds away.

Come on guys, both sides take all favors they can whenever they can and special the players of the locked pvp toons on both sides know how they have to act in both zones to lower the risk with guards.

PS: Arent there are 4 guards at all by WFP Gate? I may be wrong, but i think there are 2 more right beside the zoneline which make a breakthrough to fight behind the outer line near impossible, and make it up to 19 Guards in CL concentrated in the areas where the Freeps most time hang out. SMILEY

Too bad us FPs start to lose immunity as soon as we respawn at TS (not everytime, but about 50% of the time).  And there is only 2 guards at WFP gate (which nobody pvps at anymore).
Frogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:46 PM   #41
HerbertWalker

Loremaster

Some noobs talkin here who just want a free kill without earning it.   And complaining about missing out on a good clean Q kill right near Q guards.   How dare he think that there is anyone but himself to blame.

If they got away from you, you lost and you suck.  And I won't even say L2P dude.  I won't.

HerbertWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #42
PeaSy1

Loremaster

WRONG there is 2 guards at the stone road begginning and 2 guards at the zone line
Old 08-15-2007, 12:11 AM   #43
Darmin

Loremaster

Madsum wrote:

That's a rediculous argument... Go hide in gnoll keep.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:19 AM   #44
kreepr

General

PeaSy1 wrote:
Ok but even if i did so you say hook till it was nerfed then go extinct why dont you ask tare/tarz where i am when i log in? Why dont you ask Bromette when i to use the term "ganked" her solo when she conned red? Ffs ask gorigan even me and him dont see eye to eye where i am when i log in. I log in on that toon daily always at ts rez point and the ONLY time i run is when i gots a few too many for me to handle. Ask balerdoni where i was at when he asked me a 1v1. Ask my duo partner where i camp at she actually gets mad at me for camping there saying its unsafe. Have to reassure "hunny noone kills me". (of course a broad exaggeration but its for the point) I die all the time i think ive now broke 350 deaths and essentially i dont really care im just looking for action =/. I even attacked a full group of reds cause i thought i could drop the necro and break combat (i was wrong and lost dread)

I don't need to ask people anything I check your profile every other day and some others so don't think your special SMILEY. You don't log on daily and yeah you camp at TS rez but we all know how easy it is to get away there when it goes bad or have that safety of the Gnollslayer Keep.

I am on 4 to 5 days a week for about 8 hours each of those days and I have not seen you at all. Since you tried to hook me right before it got nerfed. I used to see you all the time before that, yeah I know you went to Naggy but your trying to say your on all the time and your not. Maybe on Naggy but not Vox.

Oh and your right there are 4 guards at the WFP gates 2 at the door and 2 at the end of the buildings

Madsum where talking about PVP so what if where from Vox people from the other PVP servers talk there crap to on the public boards.

Old 08-15-2007, 11:32 AM   #45
PeaSy1

Loremaster

I cant not log in that toon its a toon that i love playing its just discouraging that the only pvp i can get i have to wait for 10 grays to surround me and jump me. And especially for a class that best at getting the jump has to wait to get jumped to pvp? I did actually make a new vox toon but i forgot the password on that account lol =/
Old 08-15-2007, 02:30 PM   #46
Madsum

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:
Too bad us FPs start to lose immunity as soon as we respawn at TS (not everytime, but about 50% of the time).  And there is only 2 guards at WFP gate (which nobody pvps at anymore).

Now if thats right, then i guess some of you Freeps know how to get that to 0% of the time, at least that Necro never lost his immunity in any of the 6 times i watched him doing it the last days.

But why care about loosing it, if it starts counting down just sneak in full immunity to griff tower and do it again.

@Darmin

Your argumentation that Antonica and CL should be the same zones Guards wise is also ridiculous. The game is as its is for quite some time with only small changes. In CL you have all guards min. level 30, in Antonica several are 25. In CL you have at any freep rezz spot a zone line inside immunity range, in Antonica you need at least 45% SOW to get close to NQgate from NQrezz, all other Q rezz spots are far from zonelines.

And about the point that Antonica is as it is cause the Devs love the Qs, i remember that there are lots of people that say the Devs love a few classes way more then others, and afaik none of that classes in available on Q side. SMILEY

If you want it even, then it should be even in any way....which would more make it boring.

Old 08-15-2007, 03:53 PM   #47
kreepr

General

My only real problem with the guards is the fact Freeporters have to deal with the Q gaurds or get carnaged to do heritage quests. Whats the deal with that???? Dwarven workboots and Dwarven ring mail just off the top of my head we have to. I know there are a few others but cant think of them off the top of my head. Are there any like that for the Q's????

Old 08-15-2007, 05:58 PM   #48
Norrsken

Loremaster

kreepr13 wrote:

My only real problem with the guards is the fact Freeporters have to deal with the Q gaurds or get carnaged to do heritage quests. Whats the deal with that???? Dwarven workboots and Dwarven ring mail just off the top of my head we have to. I know there are a few others but cant think of them off the top of my head. Are there any like that for the Q's????

ghoulbane, reacting blade of the asassin (though that takes you through freeport too) Otoh, you have a few in freeport too.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #49
tiredang

General

Madsum wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

Now if thats right, then i guess some of you Freeps know how to get that to 0% of the time, at least that Necro never lost his immunity in any of the 6 times i watched him doing it the last days.

But why care about loosing it, if it starts counting down just sneak in full immunity to griff tower and do it again.

@Darmin

Your argumentation that Antonica and CL should be the same zones Guards wise is also ridiculous. The game is as its is for quite some time with only small changes. In CL you have all guards min. level 30, in Antonica several are 25. In CL you have at any freep rezz spot a zone line inside immunity range, in Antonica you need at least 45% SOW to get close to NQgate from NQrezz, all other Q rezz spots are far from zonelines.

And about the point that Antonica is as it is cause the Devs love the Qs, i remember that there are lots of people that say the Devs love a few classes way more then others, and afaik none of that classes in available on Q side. SMILEY

If you want it even, then it should be even in any way....which would more make it boring.

Ok, FP don't get perma immunity if they die in another zone and revive at TS ( any Q newb or city zone).  If they die in Antonica they get perma-immnity.  And not all FP rez zones in CL are by a zone line. 

Healing butt and taking names!

Angelyc Sadist 21 Defiler/31 Weaponsmith

Stacy Sadist 17 Fury/26 Sage

Jaided Sadist the Exile 70 Warden/70 Sage

tiredang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #50
tiredang

General

[email protected] wrote:
kreepr13 wrote:

ghoulbane, reacting blade of the asassin (though that takes you through freeport too) Otoh, you have a few in freeport too.
Oh, there's stein of moggok which is very VERY difficult to do as a Q.  Possibly undoable given the location of the quest starter.  Heh, I had trouble getting to the quest starter on pve with the help of evil friends (granted, this was before HQs were made easier so maybe that changed).

Old 08-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #51
Madsum

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:
Ok, FP don't get perma immunity if they die in another zone and revive at TS ( any Q newb or city zone).  If they die in Antonica they get perma-immnity.  And not all FP rez zones in CL are by a zone line. 

Which one did i forget?

- rezz spot 10 seconds away from WFP

- rezz spot 10 seconds away from Wailing Caves

- rezz spot 15 seconds away from Sprawl

- rezz spot inside Crossroads.....k, no zone there but 5 seconds away from a well guarded tower

oh yeah, i forgot there is a fifth one (Antonica has only 3 btw, and Qs in CL also only have 3 spots) which has no zone in immunity range, but two instances not that far outside the immunity range.

So at all i guess both zones has different unique setup, and if Guards would get spread out in CL then i would also like to see the rezz spots in Antonica in a same setup as in CL. 

Old 08-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #52
Gimet

Loremaster

Ok Darmin, heres my 2 cents to this topic. Let me start by saying you do not know the challenges of Qeynosians, and I don't understand the challenges of Freeportians. Both sides pay money to play the game, and both sides have their problems. We all are human, so it is understandable when people get aggrivated, even over games. Now, please stop treating the opposite side as a sub-human race before we go on with this any further.

I am Gimet (Conjuror), I often hang with Curza, Trillin, Psychocone, Poncer, Ukafo, and Deadgoat. Despite the fact that they're nice people, they're good players. Good enough to tick off everyone in our teir of the Freep side.

You are being VERY immature, as you obviously don't understand that Freeps beat Qs 5:1. We do solo when we have a chance, heck, I bet you know Jonnace. He ganked me the first time I ever saw him, next time I hit him hard enough to where he ran to SH bringing you back to nuke me while I was in yellow and he was in red, so no, you are not a fair player as you seem to be making yourself as.

As for the Guard hugging, well, Qeynosian 50+s are too busy ganking people and being lazy bums trying to make their plat to ever protect our gaurds against your 50+ levels. Our guards are simply dealt with when one of your higher teirs come to kill, or people of lower teirs lure the guards. =P Next time you get on Darmin, check your rear for a Griffon Rash because freeps just happen to griffon as much as Qs guard hug. Too bad a certain level of any kind can't kill the griffon or the griffon tamer. So for that part, freeps have an advantage in the griffon hug and guard hug factor. Will I complain about that any further? Mmmm, no. Why? because it's a game. = I don't hate freeps as some people think, ask Tostasa, she'll tell you I'm not a hard person to get along with. I do hate freeps who get on their Q just to yell at me in being in a group whenever they see me, or immature people like you who make their last names "Gimets'Scared" simply because I tried a little griffon hopping tactic when I saw you, a Druid, and a Wizzy. Well, while both sides are capable of soloing, try a Q for a month or two. Easy enough at first until you realize even though the Freeps may not be grouped, they sure gank you like no tomorrow. Half the time to survive, we Qs have to help out each other, and you do not know how difficult it is to find help on the Q side. And everyone needs to get over the fact that no one soloes. This is EQ2, ask any dev on a scale to one to 10 in PvE and PvP how important grouping is and how they stress to make it an important part of the game.

End of my argument, let me just say again I am a pure Q because I hate Freeport, I love Neriak but Freeport's Quests and Zones just don't please me. I do not know all the troubles that go on on the freep side. I am simply speaking from the Q side. And you Darmin, do not completely understand the Q side. So before you make a biased topic, try doing what I just did and examine both sides as much as you can.

And don't zone hop like you did in Blackburrow until you decided to camp if you're going to make a big deal out of Qs hugging guards.

Gimet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:05 PM   #53
PeaSy1

Loremaster

hmmm ran into darmen and his lil group killed his lil mage friend and knocked him unconcious but when i went down to finish him i got shot by a gray and hit the ground hard =/. And OMGZORS ITS ANG I MISS YOU HUN COME BACK AND PLAY SMILEY /hugs!!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:47 AM   #54
tiredang

General

Madsum wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

Which one did i forget?

- rezz spot 10 seconds away from WFP

- rezz spot 10 seconds away from Wailing Caves

- rezz spot 15 seconds away from Sprawl

- rezz spot inside Crossroads.....k, no zone there but 5 seconds away from a well guarded tower

oh yeah, i forgot there is a fifth one (Antonica has only 3 btw, and Qs in CL also only have 3 spots) which has no zone in immunity range, but two instances not that far outside the immunity range.

So at all i guess both zones has different unique setup, and if Guards would get spread out in CL then i would also like to see the rezz spots in Antonica in a same setup as in CL. 

I wouldn't exactly call crossroads safe seeing as there are always qs in there and that tower isn't as safe as you seem to think it is. Both zones do have very unique setups -- but since you can choose your revive point in either place, I don't see why you consider this an issue.  All I was trying to do btw is explain why sometimes people got perma immunity and other times didn't, and also correct an obvious misunderstanding on your part. 

Old 08-16-2007, 09:48 AM   #55
tiredang

General

PeaSy1 wrote:
hmmm ran into darmen and his lil group killed his lil mage friend and knocked him unconcious but when i went down to finish him i got shot by a gray and hit the ground hard =/. And OMGZORS ITS ANG I MISS YOU HUN COME BACK AND PLAY SMILEY /hugs!!
/hugs! 

Old 08-17-2007, 03:20 AM   #56
Darmin

Loremaster

PeaSy1 wrote:
LOL! That [Removed for Content] made me laugh real hard! As for Gimet.. just save it. You talk about grif hugging? PLEASE!!!!! If you want to 1v1 me... hell even 2v1 me I will definitly fight. You expect me to stand there and fight 1v6 or 1 v x2 raid? Last time I checked you were running from me when I have a group to fight yours, whether it be flying on the grif or high-tailing it to the gnoll keep. Before you come into my threads, think before you speak.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:53 AM   #57
Norrsken

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
kreepr13 wrote:

Oh, there's stein of moggok which is very VERY difficult to do as a Q.  Possibly undoable given the location of the quest starter.  Heh, I had trouble getting to the quest starter on pve with the help of evil friends (granted, this was before HQs were made easier so maybe that changed).
Its quite doable. you can sneak past the guards to do it.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:34 AM   #58
Gimet

Loremaster

Darmin wrote:
PeaSy1 wrote:
LOL! That [I cannot control my vocabulary] made me laugh real hard! As for Gimet.. just save it. You talk about grif hugging? PLEASE!!!!! If you want to 1v1 me... hell even 2v1 me I will definitly fight. You expect me to stand there and fight 1v6 or 1 v x2 raid? Last time I checked you were running from me when I have a group to fight yours, whether it be flying on the grif or high-tailing it to the gnoll keep. Before you come into my threads, think before you speak.

We run to the keep everytime a raidx2 of greys comes skipping along like an elemtary school class on recess. YOu expect US to sit there fighting an evenly matched gorup you're iin plus those greys?

I don't think so.SMILEY

And you act like people in your group don't run once we take you out or another healer or hard hitting DPS with you. Hell, you act like Freeps NEVER run and Qs always do. No matter how they run, both sides run Darmin, whether by land, griff, zone, by a guard, or by commiting suice during a pursuit. I've seen freeps do 'em all and group mates too. People run, people hide, deal with it.

Gimet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:48 AM   #59
PeaSy1

Loremaster

Darmin im not gimet im dudos get it straight and dont brag about how good you are at your easymode druid.....
Old 08-17-2007, 11:29 AM   #60
kreepr

General

PeaSy1 wrote:
Darmin im not gimet im dudos get it straight and dont brag about how good you are at your easymode druid.....

LOL why do you make it so easy?????

/pot points at kettle