EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Fury
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-20-2005, 08:32 PM   #1
B'elladon

I just dinged 49 and would like some advice on what spells to make adept 3.  I have 3 rubies and haven't chosen anything yet b/c of the combat changes, but now that I've readjusted my spells and tried out some combinations I think I'm ready and will choose a damage buff (Fae Flames), a heal, and a DD hit.  I have Master II of the following:  Chill, Owl, Strike of Storms, and...er...something else.  I also have a Master I of Vicious Feast that I looted. Any advice?  My thinking is to upgrade Fae Flames, Feral Salve, and maybe Irritating Swarm...got another strategy?  Thanks!!
B'elladon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
catweaver

Loremaster

The first question to answer is what is your primary playing style?  Do you solo or group or raid mostly?  The answer to that will define what spells you will use the most, and what will make you happiest with your upgrades.

One recommendation I will make is that one of the three be a heal - I would recommend a HoT - I don't remember what level you get the Ferine Salve Master II choice but I can't recommend that one enough for Master II instead of Adept 3.

The other two rubies I would focus on group/self buffs before going with nukes, unless you solo a majority of the time.

Lubij, Ethereal Legacy
53 Fury, Shadowhaven

catweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:41 PM   #3
B'elladon

I rarely solo, so grouping and raiding SMILEY
B'elladon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 09:56 PM   #4
Arieadn

personanlly, i went for starfire, i like to nuke and my regen i made into a master 2. but if youre grouping, you may want to go more for a buff or heal
Arieadn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 11:10 PM   #5
Zamw

Did you choose Wild Bloodflow Master II as your level 44 upgrade?  If so then I would recommend making the following Adept 3: Starfire Ferine Elixir Dooming Swarm or Fae Flames(something to increase damage over time)