EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > Developer Roundtable
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-13-2011, 02:19 PM   #91
Ekojis
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Descend

Loremaster

Dear SOE,

Fix Public quests or lose my 2 accounts k ty.

Ekojis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #92
Eveningsong

Tester

necro post = bad SMILEY  especially when its totally unrelated...

Eveningsong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:37 PM   #93
Rattab
Server: Permafrost
Guild: Poison Arrow

Loremaster

normal zoning is about what its been for me but im constantly going link dead now trying to get into houses most especially in halas 

just as a side note i am on permafrost and i get stuck on loading screen till i end up shutting the client down after 5-20 nibutes. the game won't even send me to character select. 

Rattab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #94
isest

Loremaster

Well it looks like with all the changes to SG Storm Gorge PQ, nobody plays it now.  It is easy getting a group fro Ring War, but I have yet to see more than 5 or 6 folks at a SG PQ this past week.

So I have ask why. 

Do you feel the changes made it unplayable, that is what I been hearing on our server.   If so we need to let the devs know its not working.

isest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #95
Dethdlr
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Advent of Valor

Fansite Staff

isest wrote:

Well it looks like with all the changes to SG Storm Gorge PQ, nobody plays it now.  It is easy getting a group fro Ring War, but I have yet to see more than 5 or 6 folks at a SG PQ this past week.

So I have ask why. 

Do you feel the changes made it unplayable, that is what I been hearing on our server.   If so we need to let the devs know its not working.

In my experience on Butcherblock, if you get a full raid, you've got a pretty good chance of success at the highest difficulty level.  Seems to be working fine.  However, compared to the ring war PQ, it's a pain and takes a lot longer.   To be honest, that's more a slam on the ring war PQ being too easy.  But basically, once people get the items that only drop in SG, they may be avoiding it since RW is so much quicker and easier.

EQ2U Lead Programmer |Dethdlr's Adornment Calculator | EQ2Wire.com Columnist

Dethdlr is offline   Reply With Quote