EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Class Discussion (AoM Beta) > Itemization (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-02-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
Ansom

Why? o_O

For the Sigil of Defiance we can use: Armor (+mit, like the old rune), Block Chance (15% Block), 15% Hate gain (lol), -15 hate gain ( ehm...), and the OP Health, +25/35sta.

First thing... the deagro on tank equip, is.. i hope for a bug.

And for the full set.. +6block, +6%mit pluss some sta (300, from 2/7 to 7/7)? Really?

The Sigil of Defiance should have at least something for encourage tank to change the old rune.

For example:

• Some Strikethrough.. If we can't hit the mob, will be hard generate agro. And the old st rune is better.
  • Some Hate, but depend on the gear.. On tov we can have some neck with.. all the hate gain tank need.
  • A decent block/mit value.
  • Or.. some funny effect, like self heal, dps, some pow effect.. ecc ecc. Or a nice hot beverage after a wipe.
Ansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #2
GIndotto

First off I agree the "Set" is off, and should probably include Strikethrough or Accuracy as one of the lineup, and CB or Potency. Also several of the sets have some adorns they could share between them.

BUT!

We're talking about set bonuses to purple adorns on our armor, something that we haven't had before (this is a FREE one-up from the Devs, we currently have a 0% bonus from purples lol). The fact that putting on a purple "set" can net you +6% mit and block is quite amazing if you ask me, the set(s) just need a little work.

Suggestion:

Allowing CB or Potency purples to fit inside the Damaging or Defiance sets. Don't be so secular with Cb and Potency having it's own bonus set exclusively.
GIndotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
Ansom

uhm, first time? Wink

I remember some set, in the past expa. Not in the rune, but in the armor.

On a full tank mit set, +6% mit is... pretty much irrelevant. In easy contest will be the same, again hard mob irrelevant. +6 block on other hand, have better result.

I prefer some funny proc, honestly.
Ansom is offline   Reply With Quote