View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 09:52 PM   #1
Alarion1

Loremaster

Greetings all!I have finally got a Crusader, Paladin and Shadow Knight resource site setup and live! I plan to provide a full resource site for Crusaders and its subclasses. I have forums up, and are actively trying to add as much information as I can. Right now, not much is up, but I plan to add more over the next few days.What the site needs now is visitors! So please, stop by and drop a line in the forums.If you would like to contribute to the site, that would be most helpful. I will gladly give full credit to all who contribute to the site! Simply send your submission to [email protected] and we will get it put up. Be sure to include what name, email address (if any) and URL you want listed for the credits in the article!I myself play a Crusader who is an aspiring Paladin on the Antonia Bayle server, as such, I could really use some info from the "dark side". So if you play an evil Crusader or are already a Shadow Knight, I could really use some info from you!So stop on by and say hi!www.eq2crusaders.org

42 Paladin - Mistwalkers - Antonia Bayle
Alarion1 is offline   Reply With Quote