View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 11:06 AM   #122
Raki

The Quiet Type

I'm to stoopid to do quotes so here comes a ghetto quote.

"It just strikes me odd, and I know I am not the only one who has seen this, Denver would be trailing by upward of 80 votes and in a matter of 15-20 minutes they are in the lead by nearly 20 votes...Now i don't know what's going on, but it seems very strange, especially when I have witnessed it 2 times where it would have been very early in the morning in Denver...Like between 5:30 and 7 AM when most people who play would be asleep or going to work...I don't want to sound like I am sounding a conspiracy alarm, I just want this to be a FAIR poll..maybe the guy who said this poll wasn't a good idea was right.."

I think the poll was fine how it was originally. I think they change screwed alot of things up, therefor causing people to complain (like me. I feel nerfed). I guess I did'nt see the point of running a poll, then changing the poll after like one thousand people had voted. You cant expect everyone to know the poll was changed so you lose a ton of votes.

My suggestion would be to have 2 fan faires. One on the east coast for the east coasters, and one on the west coast for the west coasters. Its hard for people to get to one side of the country to another. Also to my knowledge a majority (like 90%? Correct me if I am wrong) of the Fan Faires have been west coast or closer to the west coast.

Raki is offline   Reply With Quote