View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #18
Ilovecows
Server: Nagafen
Guild: The Catalyst

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

"...dont have the link. but i can 100% confirm, that this statement was made. i think it was our pvp dev and it went something like: "our focus is on pve atm and i was moved to help out in the pve department"

Saw this statement a few weeks ago myself.  It was sent in a PM to one of my guildies by the PVP Dev.  Basicly all devs have been refocused on PVE issues for the time being.  If i'm not mistaken it was posted in the thread that was locked then deleted by a Mod that made statements about our Dev being fired blaa  blaa blaa

Yes that was my thread that I created.  Apparently a metaphor about how we had not recieved any dev changes in well over a month, would be taken the wrong way and deliver you threats and angry words.  Atleast I found the answer i was looking for.

SOE doesn't care at all about pvp.  They are making everyone work on pve.  They are going to ignore pvp and just let it die a slow and painful death.

I AM ILOVECOWS! REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE I LOVE COWS. YOU SHOULD LOVE THEM TOO. COWS ARE AMAZING AND I DON'T SEE HOW ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY SAY THAT THEY AREN'T AMAZING. JUST LOOK AT THEIR NATURAL BEAUTY AND GRACE. THE AMAZINGNESS OF THESE ANIMALS ASTOUNDS ME EVERY TIME THAT I SEE THEM. DON'T HATE ON ME FOR THIS, BUT IF YOU DO NOT LOVE COWS, YOU ARE NOT A REAL PERSON.
Ilovecows is offline   Reply With Quote