View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
Equinon

Loremaster

Seems like this issue comes up every few months lately.  For the past 3 days in a row, at various times throughout the day, if i go to switch characters or zone the load screen "hangs" and then gives me the "Lost Connection to Server" message.  This is getting so old ;(

At first, I thought it was my ISP.....seems logical that it would be my ISP.  But, since I use Teamspeak and never lost connection to that (kept chatting with guildmates while this was going on), I can honestly say that I don't think it's my ISP anymore.  Especially since at the exact same time I lost connection, a guildmate in Kentucky and one in Canada (I live in Alabama) also lost connection with the same message.  SO, All 3 ISP's would have to of had the same issue at exactly the same time, OR SoE is having issues and placing the blame on ISP's when it's their own servers.

So, I would like to know if anybody at SOE is dealing with these ONGOING issues of losing server connection ( and then usually having to wait up to an hour before it will let us back in) or if they are going to keep blaming ISP's for this.  When people are talking about it in chat channel text, it's taking place in different states all across the country, and it's not during scheduled server downtime.........then it would be nice to know that SOE is actually working on this.