View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
Tylia
Server: Butcherblock
Guild: Test of Time

Loremaster

Fyreflyte wrote:

Are you certain he was using the knockup once he started placing the red and blue buffs on himself? His script should discontinue casting those, and when I test him solo he functions correctly. I was able to solo him on an undergeared conjuror with no merc, so I can tell you at the very least that he's not impossible.

I'd also like to note that he does not gain healing from the red buff, only the blue one.

Ok, it's great when you know exactly what you are supposed to be doing on this fight, you can defeat it easily.  BUT.. for those of us that absolutely no clue what is supposed to be done, it's impossible.  There are no text clues, and only a bit of a visual clue when he "glows" with his buff color, but when you are trying to figure out what you are supposed to be doing, you can lose the visual clue in with all the other visuals flying around.  There needs to be some kind of text that gives an idea of what needs to be done.

I "get" that it has something do with a buff he gets, that I can only tell about by holding my mouse over a tiny little icon under his name.. clicking pillars (it's a matter of trial and error to figure out which ones since there is no clue as to whether you are supposed to match his buff color or go against it ).. then guess that you have to drag him back to the middle.  He always gets the buff that heals him back up so like Rainy said.. he's impossible to solo and always healing.  For a solo zone, it needs more apparent clues as to what you are supposed to be doing.

Tylia is offline   Reply With Quote