View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
Cyndaria

Lord

I agree with the orginal post. I HATE when people take screen shots and I can not see the details because the details are whats most important. Monitors only make a difference when viewing the screenshot not when taking, however, as a rule of thumb if its dark on your monitor it will probably be dark on everyone else's.

One good way to get around this is profit UI. It has a night vision feature that brigthens up evething in a dark room. When I go to lavastorm for example everything is way to dark for my monitor but with a flip of a switch I can see everything again. I'm not saying its a perfect solution but its works really well.

Another way to make a difference is to check the in game time of day. Night vs. Day does matter even in the homes. Taking pictures during the day may seem like it only makes a little difference but for the people viewing your pictures it can make a larger difference.

Anyways thats my little rant on how to take good screenshots for those who are trying to better themselves and their work. SMILEY

Cayrie

Leader of Leviathan on BB

Leader of Leviathan of BB

Home Decorator
Cyndaria is offline   Reply With Quote