View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 03:39 PM   #78
StealthM0

General

I never see you on anymore Canul. *(

I wrote Aerilik a pm today. It may fall upon deaf ears but I had to try. Maybe we will get some ranger love someday if he gets enough ranger spam in his box.

Where to begin.

I AM EFFIN TIRED OF WATCHING WIZARDS SOLO TRIPLE UP 83 HEROIC NAMED! WHY CANT WE?

All of you have outlined in detail whats wrong with the class. And as I play more and more, I see it more and more.

The raiding ranger is the only ranger in the raid. It wasnt always like this, and SOMEONE (cough hey mechanics guy you reading this) needs to bring us back in line so we are desired more in raids.

I ah, ah crap, I have an assassin alt thats 18, at 18 I was a powerful ranger. But that was lu9ish. My 18 assassin is more powerful then THAT ranger that I was. So its even more "unbalanced" between the two classes now.

We want specific issues?

-GIVE US A CLASS SPECIFIC ARROW THAT IS BETTER THEN PLAYER MADE. WE ARE MASTERS OF RANGED WEAPONS DAMAGE. GIVE US THE TOOLS WE NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE!

-GIVE US A CLASS DEFINING POISON THAT MAKES US MORE ON PAR DPS WISE WITH OUR ASSASSIN COUSINS! HELL GIVE ASSSASSINS A CLASS SPECIFIC POISON TOO!

-FIX REPEATING ARROWS LINE, AUTOATTACK DOES BETTER DAMAGE THEN THIS WASTED CA (WHY DID I UPGRADE IT TO AD3? I WASTED A SILICATE LOAM< ARRGH).

-SWASHIES/BARDS/ETC DO MORE DMG THEN A RANGER IN PARSES! [Removed for Content]! ASSASSIN AND RANGER ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE TOP DAWG SCOUTS FOR DPS. WTFWTFWTF OMGWTFGGBBQSAUCE

-BETTER GEAR! (Why cant we get a special quiver that holds more arrows then say the AVERAGE arrow consuming player?) RANGER QUIVER 4TW! (STATS?)

-CONC SLOTS. GIVE US AN AOE PROC SO WE ARE MORE DESIRABLE AS AOE DPS IN TSO!

-CA's. Bring sniper arrow more in line with decapitate and assassinate! Wait ASSASSINS GET 2! Where is OURS? PLease revamp ca's and bring them more on par with our counterparts (or if I must say it, NERF assassin ca's) to bring balance back to the class.

-Rangers should have the ability to summon a mount better then anything in game. WE ARE WOODSMEN, WE KNOW FOREST CREATURES! WE DONT NEED SADDLES! *)

-ARROWS consumption....not an issue increase it if you like. I had no problem with arrow consumption, ever.

-GEAR. Shard armor is nice, BUT WE DONT WANT TO BE TRON! Please correct the tronified look of our armor in TSO. DISNEY WANTS THEIR COPYRIGHT BACK! Cant tell you how many times Ive heard rangers in t2 shard armor called tron rangers. This disgusts meh.

-RACIAL TRAITS. Dark elves make excellent assassins. Wood elves should make excellent rangers. Bring our racial traits more in balance with those of the dark elf assassin!

-STANCE: Defensive is fine. But offensive is underpowered when compared with other classes. FIX THIS.

-Personal thought-You know how sk/pally gets squires/etc? Other classes get knights/etc? WHAT ABOUT THE RANGER APPRENTICE?

-Appearances-Where is our facial hair? We are rough, tough, hunters. But yet my wood elf looks like a babe. All clean shaven and young looking in his 80th season.

-Adornments- Consider increasing the +dps +rda +rc factors to increase our dps to be on par with our cousins class.

/rant-issues_off

FIX THE RANGER MYTHICAL IN 09! DEVZ KNOW ITS BROKE, GMs KNOW ITS BROKE, SO WHY IS IT STILL BROKE?!? FIX REPEATING ARROWS, AND OUR OTHER BROKEN CA'S! AND READD BY PRODUCT INGOTS, OR REMOVE BY PRODUCT DUSTS!
StealthM0 is offline   Reply With Quote