View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
Bozidar

Loremaster

Avaeth wrote:

1) What is Fame, what does it do, how do you find out how much you have? See the thread on titles right at the top of this forum somewhere, today.  you can't find out how much you have besides looking at your title.

2) There is an unsual faction gain when killing the oposition players, does this faction do anything useful?  and why does it start at -10k? when you get it high enough, you can begin to purchase pvp gear from your city, very good gear.

3) I've seen many PVP reward items that cost status and tokens?  linked in class forums, but i've never found a vendor in either city that offers these items.  where are these merchants?  and how do you go about obtaning the rewards (other than the obvious of killing players SMILEY) in FP they're in NFP, between stonestair and the temple.

4) When you're killed and you loose coin and items...  is this level dependant? luck?  and what items can be lost?  anything thats tradable... or just anything? If someone kills you in your level range, you drop coin, and randomly may drop an item.  you can drop anything up to legendary, i believe fabled items won't drop off of you.  no-trade won't drop

5) Can someone confirm that the minimum level to engage in PVP is 10? (im considering having a crafter/harvester thats under said level to help get crafted items and raws needed to fight all the twinks SMILEY

confirmed
Bozidar is offline   Reply With Quote