View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:51 PM   #12
Whilhelmina

What they said above.

Aka "Dauntless Cure Arcane"and "Celestial Cure Arcane" are duplicated (and stack so it's not a recipe name problem but a duplicate) and trauma cures are missing.
Handcrafted AND mastercrafted cures cure 119 levels

Celestial essence of health, Celestial Essence of Power, Dauntless essence of health and Dauntless Essence of Power don't show any stats (even when put on the broker, I remember there was something along those lines last year so I tried)

Celestial Elixir of Deftness says "+12% crit bonus" twice
Dauntless Elixir of Deftness says "+18% crit bonus" twice

Celestial and Dauntless Essence of Regeneration have the same stats (+0.9% health of caster instantly and every 2.5 s)
Celestial and Dauntless Essence of Clarity have the same stats (+0.9% power of caster instantly and every 2.5 s)

I like the fact that rare harvests change a lot from one recipe to the next. It's lacking consistency somewhat but great for rare usage.

And yeah, could we get current red poisons? If you don't want to upgrade stats or anything, that's ok, but something using current mats would help a lot.

I upgraded my spreadsheet with alchemist datas. http://eq2artisans.faerylands.eu/uploads/images/CA-craft.xls