View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #41
latesttoon

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

latesttoon wrote:

thanks for being civilized

Actually pretty much everyone was civilized until you basically called everyone who disagreed with you not up to your level of pvp skill.  A level btw which few know of.

i know there are other temps that will work in a similar pre-pvp-engage way, but they aren't really as game changing (unless i'm missing some)

hopefully the devs will continue to fix the few pvp problems that are left after the "Great PvP" update

First as your title suggests you called this an exploit and no matter who calmly explained it was a mechanic thats been in game for some time you would hear none of it.  After your exploit argument fell flat on its face you started calling it a cheat again same thing happened.  Now you have evolved to calling it a problem..well at least your evolving but still miss the mark by alot.

i'm sure they could change "one spell" without changing the whole mechanics across the board. like:

"If attacked in PVP combat, DG will reset and have 10 triggers".. can't be impossible

Why does this mechanic need changing again? Oh thats right you blindly ran straight into another group who was sharper on getting their temps up then yours was and beat your group.  So basically your looking to nerf a global mechanic for no other reason than you could not 3 button the members of the other group until DG came down.

This mechanic with specifically DG has been in game for quite some time and yet you are the only person looking for a specific global mechanics nerf...could the devs do it probably but since your whole argument has crashed and burned already I highly doubt they'd waste valuable dev time just to appease one dps player who blindly ran in and lost in pvp.

i'm sorry but everything you say is completely wrong  

to top it off, everything you say is irrelevant to the problem at hand, you seem to be getting madder and madder, you might blow up soon.. this is really interesting that you have this sort of problem, i think i will use you as an example for my psychology thesis..

you still never answered the BG question

First as your title suggests you called this an exploit and no matter who calmly explained it was a mechanic thats been in game for some time you would hear none of it.  After your exploit argument fell flat on its face you started calling it a cheat again same thing happened.  Now you have evolved to calling it a problem..well at least your evolving but still miss the mark by alot.

whether you call it an exploit or a problem doesn't matter, you are arguing over this like as if you are a 5 year old child, and not discussing the problem at hand? ... this is really interesting (your mental difficulties), but just so you don't go crazy i will help you with some clarification, before ignoring all your strange social interactive problems:

in my first post (and line) i stated "example of exploit (although maybe a strong word)"

The reason i wrote exploit was to get peoples attention, which has worked.. at the begining of the conversation before other clerics jumped on the bandwagon i stated "ok.. it's not really an exploit.. but it is an important problem that needs to be fixed. "

in your first post you stated in reply to the issue i brought to you

DG used to be pretty powerful in pvp now after 2 successful nerfs its meh

as your understanding of the game is pretty terrible, we can see here that if it was nerfed a thousand times, it doesn't really matter, because the core problem here is it makes no difference to the PVP nerf, as it is working as it should for PVE.. can you see now how little you understand the concepts of pvp game mechanics and most probably reality itself? Even by the end you still didn't understand the problem.

here, let me tell you again -- Divine Guidance has been reduced to 10 trigger chances in PVP, when it is used not in pvp combat it lasts the full duration + has infinite triggers. This is an unfair advantage in PVP, if you think it isn't then you are delusional.

Why does this mechanic need changing again? Oh thats right you blindly ran straight into another group who was sharper on getting their temps up then yours was and beat your group.  So basically your looking to nerf a global mechanic for no other reason than you could not 3 button the members of the other group until DG came down.

never happened i'm afraid.. the reason is that i want fair pvp --- i'm pretty sure that we could destroy any group you could make (with you healing) with my group, and you can use DG before entering combat and we won't. I'm more worried about in 2 months time when we actually fight people that are good, in fair fights.

This mechanic with specifically DG has been in game for quite some time and yet you are the only person looking for a specific global mechanics nerf...could the devs do it probably but since your whole argument has crashed and burned already I highly doubt they'd waste valuable dev time just to appease one dps player who blindly ran in and lost in pvp.

you simply have no idea do you

from now on, i'm going to call you special.

latesttoon is offline   Reply With Quote