Thread: ID questions
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 09:11 PM   #3

Marketing and PR
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 67

We will need to see some sort of official government ID with your picture on it.  Most states do indeed offer some sort of way for you to identify yourself - for instance, in California the DMV issues "Identification Cards" in lieu of Driver's Licenses (they look almost identical).  A passport would work too.  Not only would you need it for the Fan Faire, but you'd need it to travel if you're planning boarding any airplanes, and probably to check into the hotel.

FanFaireJen is offline   Reply With Quote