Thread: ID questions
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 07:47 PM   #2

Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 6

I don't know the official answer, but I'd expect they need ID that would be legal to present to any official type institution, preferably photo ID.I know my local government provides photo ID cards for those that don't own a Driver's License.
Sissl-Nbu is offline   Reply With Quote