View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 06:37 AM   #9
Kordran

Loremaster

Not to mention that SoE has completely "misunderstood" (I'm being gracious here) what the original complaint was. People wanted to have access to crafting stations outside of the main city, not just relocating them from instances to "outside, in the city". In other words, places like Windstalker Village in Antonica, the crossroads in the Commonlands, the village in Thundering Steppes or the docks in Nektulos Forest (as well as in the higher tier zones, of course).

I'm just hoping that they're listening to all of this negative feedback, and not just ignoring it. Unlike the changes in LU13 and LU24 where there was resistance to changes that fundamentally improved the mechanics of the game, this is just rearranging the deckchairs and doing nothing to improve the overall gameplay for crafters -- in fact, it's not even really a neutral change just for the sake of change, it's a change with profoundly detrimental effects on the very players its supposed to benefit.

I'd really suggest that everyone who can, participate in that test on Monday (I know I am) and send them /feedback. They can dismiss forum posts out of hand; I think it would be more difficult for them to ignore thousands of negative in-game feedback reports.