View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
Wynndi

Lord

Hello again! I have really been wanting to do a themed house with Wynndi but thought I would try it on one of my alts.  It took alot of thinking to come up with an idea but when i finally figured it out the decorating was a blast.

The Norrathian Galleria can be found by visiting Nynna at Aerie Kolmas in Greater Faydark on the Everfrost server. Now lets begin the tour:

Upon entry you will find your basics: bathrooms (girls and boys), a map, a customer service representative with a mailbox, bulletin board and guild door, and a beautiful fountain to set the mood.

As you leave the lobby to the left, you will find two specialty shops.

The first one is Future Generation Toys where you can be sure to find something for everyone.

The next shop is Enchant Yourself Bed and Bath. Everything you need to feel refreshed and beautiful can be found here.

Now if you go up the stairs, you will find the china shop, Dining in Style.

Next door is Brush Strokes, an art gallery for paintings and portraits.

Now for the other side of the mall...Above the lobby is the bookstore, The Learning Corner.

Exotic Pets, a pet store with some of the most unusual pets around, is found outside.

Finally, before you leave, check out the downstairs eating area. There is the food court for fast service:

and Nynna's Bar and Grill for those who wish to relax and enjoy a slower paced meal.

Come on by anytime and check it out in person, Nynna-Aerie Kolmas-Everfrost server.

I would love to know what you think!

(I also want to apologize for Wynndi's minion. He is in almost every screenshot)