Guild: Equilibrium

Loremaster

Kreton wrote:

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

Kreton wrote:

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

Kreton wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Personally, I'm GLAD this expansion raids aren't the total "cure fest" that the last several have been.  I especially dislike having to pre-cure so much of the time.  There is more to healing than curing dets and curses! 

Yes there's... healing, which actually this content doesn't need much of either since a lot of encounters have just a single AE.  Curing is a core part of healing so without that, then there's nothing challenging at all for healers.  You give the templar a faster cure and have no real curing needed, sounds smart.

Or you can be useful and debuff & DPS the mob as well as just healing and curing. 

You can do that as a nonhealer just the same too.

Yes and that's where the healing and curing comes in. And something a lot of healers forget and depend on dirges far too much for- REZZING. Hi, you can cast rezzes too. I usually rez before people even start casting theirs. 

The statement was about healing, not what else healers should be doing.  If you aren't dpsing, debuffing, and rezzing as a healer regardless, I don't know what to say.

No, you specifically said that lack of cures means you won't be doing much else. I'm pointing out the different roles of healers in a raid. Do you want a cure fest? Sitting there and doing nothing but spamming group cures & ST cures? I'm sure you're the only one if that's the case. 

Jezes is offline   Reply With Quote