View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 11:29 AM   #4
Firam

General

[email protected] wrote:
so basically..you want to be untitled and not be able to gain fame....but still lose fame.....am i missing something here or are you a noob?
you didn't really think my proposal through, did you? lets try it as a thought experiment, i'll walk you through the steps: -SoE implements the two commands as i have presented them -i /strip and /lock my fame.  many other players follow suit.  some people (maybe even a majority, at first) will choose to keep their titles. -now, I am untitled. -at T7 (or anything above T3 really), who else is untitled? bots, and everyone else who /locked their fame. -do i care if bots get fame for killing me?  not really.  i don't seek out bots on purpose, they aren't good PvP.  in case you missed it, I'm seeking quality PvP in this game. -do i care if the other /locked players kill me?  no.  they don't get fame.  they aren't hunting me for that, obviously. i'm most definitely not a noob, and I'd ask you to please at least try to imagine this situation in action before you reply to a thread where I'm seeking honest, well-thought out opinions to improve this game.