EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire (https://archive.eq2wire.com//index.php)
-   General Beta Discussion (https://archive.eq2wire.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5513)
-   -   Ethereal Orange Adorn Slot Changes (https://archive.eq2wire.com//showthread.php?t=919376)

Sentrasia 11-17-2017 04:21 PM

Are the changes to what slots the ethereal orange adorns can be put into intended/remaining?<br /> <br />For example, on live, Rune of Evasion can be used on: Hands, Legs, Cloak<br /> <br />On Beta: Primary, Secondary, Finger, Ranged, Waist, Cloak.<br /> <br />Also, some runes list charm slot but I have not seen any charms that have orange slots. Are there are only select charms with orange slots or just still WIP with them?

Scrappyz 11-17-2017 10:17 PM

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Sentrasia"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Sentrasia said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6478189#post-6478189" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Are the changes to what slots the ethereal orange adorns can be put into intended/remaining?<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />For example, on live, Rune of Evasion can be used on: Hands, Legs, Cloak<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />On Beta: Primary, Secondary, Finger, Ranged, Waist, Cloak.<br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Also, some runes list charm slot but I have not seen any charms that have orange slots. Are there are only select charms with orange slots or just still WIP with them?</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div> <br /> <br />The 2 charms on the status merchant in Valor has an orange slot. I haven't seen any others, however though, I also haven't been able to run any zones so I don't know if there's any others that may drop with an orange

Taiyla 11-17-2017 11:07 PM

I'm wondering the same as Sentrasia and also wondering where the other orange runes on the Beta Gear guy will come from. You know the ones replacing the purple runes.

Mermut 11-18-2017 06:22 PM

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Taiyla"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Taiyla said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6478282#post-6478282" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">I'm wondering the same as Sentrasia and also wondering where the other orange runes on the Beta Gear guy will come from. You know the ones replacing the purple runes.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>At a guess, I'd say these are likely to be from the, as yet, unfinished TS timeline.

Steelviper 11-19-2017 03:09 AM

The orange adorns replacing the older purple armor sets from Kunark Ascending do look, for now, as quick fits to allow people to use the armor with orange slots on Beta (as the purple adorn sets do give too good bonuses to throw away). As for the way to attain them once the expac comes out, who knows.

Wgrace 11-19-2017 09:04 PM

Nevermind.. thought u were talking about different runes