EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire (https://archive.eq2wire.com//index.php)
-   General Gameplay Discussion (https://archive.eq2wire.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2586)
-   -   Take Two SC Membership needs a return (https://archive.eq2wire.com//showthread.php?t=522946)

Senvares 10-13-2012 06:30 PM

<p>This topic is for bringing back the SC memberships. There are many reason why it should be back on the market. To start if your going to have expansions, character pack, race packs, bag slots spell exc exc... things that can obtained through a membership then why have cold feet and remove the memberships from the mrket if almost everything can be purchased from the market then there should be no need to leave items out.</p><p>There are many people who perfer difrent ways of payment and we must respect all who does weather its those who pay with buying SC, SC Cards, using debit cards, using credit cards or prepaid cards we must respect all forms of payment no matter if you disagree or not because you are not the only person in the world.</p><p>some people prefer paying there memberships with SC at the fact that maybe the person has to drive a long distance just to purchase a SC card and we all know that gas prices are not the greatest some state/towns reaching over 10.00$ per gallon. Maybe this person would rather not want to have a reacuring membership.</p><p>Some people prefer using the SC cards for their membership not everyone does at the downfall of losing benifits but having that few extra SC for market items.</p><p>Some people perfer using a credit card for reacuring membership to gain that 500SC a month advantage.</p><p>SOE does need to learn though that all payment types should be available and noone should be left out of the equation we do not live in a world were everyone thinks the same way or does things the same way people have there difrent ways of doing things. There are people out there who have to have things done a certain way and that needs to be respected some can call it OCD but it still needs to be respected in anyway, shape or form.</p><p>So i am asking that SC membership to be brought back into the marketplace there are ways to limit this as far as SC goes maybe change how much the membership is such as a % instead of doing double or triple station cash days. A % off would still bring in the revenue via vs the triple or Double station cash days. If  days such as the triple or double SC days Disable the Purchasing of game time until those days are over.</p><p>I do respect everyones opinion but please refrain from forcing your opinion upon others. (forcing opinions means trying to change someones mind into agreeing with you)</p>

salty21db 10-13-2012 07:03 PM

<p><cite>Senvares wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>This topic is for bringing back the SC memberships. There are many reason why it should be back on the market. To start if your going to have expansions, character pack, race packs, bag slots spell exc exc... things that can obtained through a membership then why have cold feet and remove the memberships from the mrket if almost everything can be purchased from the market then there should be no need to leave items out.</p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">Hurts revenue to an insane level when you consider double/triple station cash.  Should have never been allowed in the first place.</span></p><p>There are many people who perfer difrent ways of payment and we must respect all who does weather its those who pay with buying SC, SC Cards, using debit cards, using credit cards or prepaid cards we must respect all forms of payment no matter if you disagree or not because you are not the only person in the world.</p><p><span style="color: #ff0000;">You can still do membership with SC cards, just not with the double/triple involved.</span></p><p>some people prefer paying there memberships with SC at the fact that maybe the person has to drive a long distance just to purchase a SC card and we all know that gas prices are not the greatest some state/towns reaching over 10.00$ per gallon. Maybe this person would rather not want to have a reacuring membership.</p><p>Some people prefer using the SC cards for their membership not everyone does at the downfall of losing benifits but having that few extra SC for market items.</p><p>Some people perfer using a credit card for reacuring membership to gain that 500SC a month advantage.</p><p>SOE does need to learn though that all payment types should be available and noone should be left out of the equation we do not live in a world were everyone thinks the same way or does things the same way people have there difrent ways of doing things. There are people out there who have to have things done a certain way and that needs to be respected some can call it OCD but it still needs to be respected in anyway, shape or form.</p><p>So i am asking that SC membership to be brought back into the marketplace there are ways to limit this as far as SC goes maybe change how much the membership is such as a % instead of doing double or triple station cash days. A % off would still bring in the revenue via vs the triple or Double station cash days. If  days such as the triple or double SC days Disable the Purchasing of game time until those days are over.</p><p>I do respect everyones opinion but please refrain from forcing your opinion upon others. (forcing opinions means trying to change someones mind into agreeing with you)</p></blockquote><p>Quit beating a dead horse.  You're massively inexpensive subs/expansions are not coming back.  Should have never been allowed in the first place, obvious mistake.</p>

Senvares 10-13-2012 07:23 PM

<p>One thing i do ask of you is respect all players you are not to be discriminative to any type of membership you mistake me for a FTP player but i've been playing EQ since it first came out dont make assumptions unless you are sure to them.</p>

salty21db 10-13-2012 07:37 PM

<p><cite>Senvares wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p>One thing i do ask of you is respect all players you are not to be discriminative to any type of membership you mistake me for a FTP player but i've been playing EQ since it first came out dont make assumptions unless you are sure to them.</p></blockquote><p>And I ask you to look to reason and common sense.</p><p>Your post talks of different payment methods and primarily through SC.  You can still pay for membership through SC.  Topic closed....</p>

JeffBship 10-13-2012 07:57 PM

<p><cite>Senvares wrote:</cite></p><blockquote><p> (forcing opinions means trying to change someones mind into agreeing with you)</p></blockquote><p>This is exactly what you are doing.</p>

V1per 10-13-2012 08:11 PM

<p style="color: #444444; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">So what payment types are you complaining about exactly.  They accept credit cards, and SC cards but you don't get the double / triple.  If your complaint is about the double and triple then good person you should get a paper route or get a job and stop playing online games if you can not afford 15 bucks a month.</span></p><p style="color: #444444; font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px;"><span style="color: #ff0000;">At the end of the day, the game is F2P so you can still enjoy a huge amount of content with no cost to you, so not really sure what the whole point of your argument is, except that you want to be able to do things they way they used to be so you can abuse the double / triple SC option for membership.</span></p>

SOE-MOD-05 10-13-2012 08:19 PM

<p>Previous thread was removed because it started out very close to a demand/petition and quickly filled up with trolling and personal attacks. This thread is closed because remaking a removed thread is not inline with the Forum Guidelines and it's already clear this new one would end up with the same out of bounds comments being posted.</p>