EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire (https://archive.eq2wire.com//index.php)
-   Tradeskill Discussion (https://archive.eq2wire.com//forumdisplay.php?f=5527)
-   -   Tradeskill Missions (https://archive.eq2wire.com//showthread.php?t=924509)

Sigrdrifa 11-07-2018 07:06 AM

<b><span style="text-decoration: underline">Quest:</span> Chaos Descending: Fresh Prints</b><br />Questgiver: Domigen Surice<br /> <br />This quest calls for you to go to Eryslai to harvest, then make some Zephyren Stew. All of that is fine, but this stew calls for<br /><ul><li>25 nimbic hides</li><li>10 reef clusters</li><li>10 strangler roots</li><li>15 Celestial Kindling</li></ul>Instead of the hides, I would expect basilisk meat.<br /> <br />And instead of the reef clusters, I'd expect wandervine fruit, deadly terrorfruit, or maybe flitterfin tang.<br /> <br />I didn't get a quest reward so far as I can see, either.

Sigrdrifa 11-08-2018 04:20 AM

<b><span style="text-decoration: underline">Quest:</span> Chaos Descending: Going Viral</b> (Build 14375)<br />Questgiver: Domigen Surice<br /><br />This quest calls for you to go to Detroxxulous to harvest, then make a Timeless Hourglass on a Work Bench. This recipe calls for:<br /><ul><li>25 basilisk meat</li><li>10 deadly terrorfruit</li><li>10 flitterfin tang</li><li>15 Celestial Kindling</li></ul>I think the ingredients should be:<br /><ul><li>25 reef cluster (for the glass)</li><li>10 dewpalm lumber (for the frame)</li><li>10 silvered fleck (for the "sand")</li><li>15 Celestial Coal (because you usually use coal at a workbench)</li></ul>I didn't get a quest reward so far as I can see.

Gninja 11-08-2018 06:42 PM

Quest rewards were hooked up on those last night so prob tomorrow before they will show up on Beta. IN regards to requirements a big pass was done on those yesterday (Wednesday) to address a bunch of issues with them. Once we update for the weekend let me know if you still see this type of stuff.

Mermut 11-08-2018 08:36 PM

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Gninja"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Gninja said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6528129#post-6528129" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Quest rewards were hooked up on those last night so prob tomorrow before they will show up on Beta. IN regards to requirements a big pass was done on those yesterday (Wednesday) to address a bunch of issues with them. Once we update for the weekend let me know if you still see this type of stuff.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Will there be a tradeskill weekly? Or is it just the random dailies?

Gninja 11-08-2018 08:57 PM

Not sure. I only made the Sigline and the 4 missions from the gnome. Not sure beyond that. Will see if I can find out though.

Elowith 11-08-2018 09:07 PM

If there is no weekly, will the ancient books drop from dailies?

Sigrdrifa 11-08-2018 09:44 PM

<b><span style="text-decoration: underline">Quest:</span> Chaos Descending: Testing Your Grit</b> (Build 14377T)<br /> <br />The ingredients look reasonable for the item being crafted, but it uses a Woodworking Table and calls for Celestial Kindling, which should probably be Celestial Sandpaper.<br /> <br /><div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Gninja"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Gninja said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6528129#post-6528129" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Quest rewards were hooked up on those last night so prob tomorrow before they will show up on Beta. IN regards to requirements a big pass was done on those yesterday (Wednesday) to address a bunch of issues with them. Once we update for the weekend let me know if you still see this type of stuff.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Cool! I went ahead and noted this one so I remember to come back and check it.

Mermut 11-09-2018 08:21 AM

I recieved Delightful Deliveries and got a recipe book for both Tangy Cheese Roll and Explorer's Fanny Pack<br /> <br />When I zoned into Doomfire, I got the 'put everything in bag one, including bag 1 into overflow' and an extra copy of the fanny pack recipe.<br />I'd make sure to scribe both the recipes I got (as mentioned above).

Gninja 11-09-2018 05:58 PM

Yeah @Mermut, we caught that last night. Should be fixed after we update this morning. Otherwise I can fix it for you if you are online and its still happening. Just shoot "Gninja" a tell.

Xianthia 11-10-2018 05:10 PM

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeQuote" data-author="Gninja"> <aside> <div class="attribution type">Gninja said: <a href="index.php?goto/post&id=6528229#post-6528229" class="AttributionLink">↑</a> </div> <blockquote><span class="ae_quote_symbol">“</span><span class="ae_quote_content">Yeah @Mermut, we caught that last night. Should be fixed after we update this morning. Otherwise I can fix it for you if you are online and its still happening. Just shoot "Gninja" a tell.</span><span class="ae_quote_symbol">”</span></blockquote> </aside></div>Domigin Surice appears to be very busy and not giving the daily mission. I tried on a character that did the mission yesterday and thought maybe she was still in the timer to get the new one. So logged in a toon that hasn't done any of the missions but completed quest line and Domigin is not offering the daily.

Gninja 11-10-2018 08:53 PM

I turned the missions off for the daily tradeskill guy because there were a bunch of issues with the missions not updating bugfixes correctly (think overflow issue) Its been fixed and tested but I wanted to minimize the number of folks that would get stuck in that state and waste their time.