PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Locations...

Mars
02-05-2005, 01:20 PM
<DIV>So I haven't found anything along these lines anywhere online, which I find strange.  Anyways....has anyone managed to compile a leveling guide for paladins or just EQ2 in general?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In my experiences thus far the best experience by FAR comes off green ^^ mobs.  Can solo them constantly with near zero downtime and they tend to give good xp and pose almost no risk.  I'm at level 22 now and am having some troubles finding some green ^^'s anywhere.  The ones I find in TS are mostly blue.  SH has some green ^^'s but I have yet to find a good place to solo there (way too much aggro).  Anyone know any spots?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Anyways good locations I've found thus far (let's see how big a list we can compile)....</DIV> <DIV>Level 16-18 Vermin's Snye is EXCELLENT.</DIV> <DIV>Level 20-22 Rotstuffed Scarecrows.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>19 sucked for me, I quested through most of it.  I found a ton of good ones before VS but didn't think to start writing em down until then.</DIV> <DIV>Anyhow, if anyone has any suggestions for level 22 let me know.  If not, post your leveling places (location and level range) and we'll see if we can compile a list of good places to level!</DIV>

Cer
02-05-2005, 05:57 PM
<DIV>Lvl 22 wiz still kills crows green^^ to him. Sorry don't know much further on my pally is only lvl 23.7 atm and gotten that mostly from doing guild writs. </DIV>

prisoner
02-05-2005, 08:20 PM
<DIV>Once mobs hit lvl 20,  even green,  they hit for a TON more.  A lvl 19^^ doesn't hold a candle to a 20^^,  even if they are green to you.  However,  any green con to you that is not 20+ will still be some good exp.  Try hanging out a bit in stormhold and picking off the green^^ there.  I'm not sure at 22,  but inbetween T3 and T4 in thundering steppes,  there is a large area of a desert type land called the ruins of karana.  Lots of solo skeletons wander around there and are upwards of lvl 27.  This was some great exp for me in my mid 20's.  The main point though is dont count on soloing 20+^^ mobs too often.  Sometimes it can be done,  but often its a gamble and not really worth the time.  You can kill several 'solo' mobs and net more exp in the same time it would take to kill off that green^^,  at least in my experiences.  </DIV>