PDA

View Full Version : Paladins, post your broken abilities here!

Najara
02-05-2005, 04:31 AM
<DIV>I've seen this sort of thread on other boards and I think we paladins should have one of our own.  Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be too many broken Paladin abilities, but they are out there.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Call to Glory -- does not affect group and does not appear to transfer hate</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Judgment Strike -- does not deal slash damage over time</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Shatter Will -- does not grant the paladin increased strength or attack damage (at least nothing is visibly shown and my damage does not appear to increase), also the wisdom debuff is questionable as well</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Summon Squire and Devout Sacrament -- these two abilities share the same timer and my guess is they should not</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>These are all that I have now, feel free to update this list.</DIV>

Ilanidr
02-06-2005, 08:27 AM
<DIV>Where did u get the squire, nobody wants to tell me it seems</DIV>

Seomon
02-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Holy Sunder - same as Judgment StrikeDivine Vengeance - Same as Shatter Will (except the wisdom part)And to the poster above me, you get it from one of the three Trainers in Eldaar Grove, but I can't remember which one it was.