PDA

View Full Version : Paladin the perfect class?

Miracole
02-04-2005, 06:15 PM
i browse through the board regularly and all i see are complaints from people about their class being nerfed. but i have never seen one paladin complaining (well maybe just a little) on the dev boards. that is of course, because we are honorable knights, but, are we really the perfect class?personally, i have no complains.

hieronym
02-04-2005, 07:35 PM
<DIV>im sure when the dev team get round to us then we will complain but at the moment we seem a good well rounded char to play</DIV>

Boli32
02-04-2005, 07:41 PM
No... we are just nicely balanced and "bricking it" in case we DO get a nerf.I'll give away my horse if make people feel better but I think my pally skills are nicely balanced - not to powerful - not to weak ... just... right.

flabajaba22
02-04-2005, 07:46 PM
<DIV>Well, I consider paladin to be the perfect class for MY play style.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I enjoy playing the warrior role.  Getting in the mobs face, and beating it into the ground with my sword.  I like how paladins can solo (granted, you have to know what mobs to fight), and how they can tank or off-tank in groups.  I like my raw physical damage, and the ability to do some damage with spells, both nukes and dots.  I also like being able to do a heal and cast wards, which increases my versatility in both groups and solo.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Do I consider paladin the perfect class?  No.  There is no such thing.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Do I consider paladin the perfect class for MY play style?  Yes.  Most definately.</DIV>