PDA

View Full Version : Ghoulbane.. but nothing to use it on?

Viglundr
01-29-2005, 12:03 AM
<DIV>Well.. so they gave us a nice ghoulbane.. I got mine completed at level 35 (today im 39) and I yet have to find a zone that is in</DIV> <DIV>line with my level range that has UNDEAD critters in em!?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>What gives?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Oh sure..its nice to have a ghoulbane procing sword against undead...but if you can't put it to use against undead at my level</DIV> <DIV>range..whats the point?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Or maybe I'm just missing some zone where one can find undead from 35-50 that I could have some fun with and test out my toy with.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV><p>Message Edited by Viglundr on <span class=date_text>01-28-2005</span> <span class=time_text>11:05 AM</span>

Matathi
01-29-2005, 12:46 AM
sorry that i cant answer cuz im only 31 now, but im curious as to how you managed to find a raid to go to cauldrons hollow for the vampire

Oxboy5
01-29-2005, 01:07 AM
<DIV>Also, at the end of the quest, do you get another sword or does it transform/replace your existing weakened GB version?   Does the better GB drop off the last mob, is it an auto update after the final mob fight or do you get it from the questgiver in Qeynos?</DIV>

daaarkfi
01-29-2005, 03:43 AM
<DIV>its an auto update after last mob, sword just appears in inventory. it does not replace weakened gb, just another ghoulbane.</DIV>