PDA

View Full Version : I have the chance to make an Adept III, which one should I choose?

Harovan
01-28-2005, 04:39 PM
<DIV>I recently found a palladium cluster, and having an alchemist in the 20's (whom I can level up quick), I am in the lucky condition to be able to make an Adept III spell for myself. But which one should I choose? I am currently level 28 and will continue to level slowly, because I tend to tradeskill more than I adventure. But which one should I make? I tend to Oath Strike, which seems to be a good choice, but overall I am unsure.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Any advice would be appreciated.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

Tepic_Snowm
01-28-2005, 08:31 PM
<DIV>Id go for oath strike, this move makes soloing so much easier and its going to be about another 15 levels before you get an upgrade. Its also a great move to help get agro back in a fight...smack a mob with that and they know about it :smileywink:</DIV>

Platfing
01-28-2005, 08:41 PM
<DIV>At your level, I would personally pick Oath Strike.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Something else to consider.  On my server (Butcherblock), a paladium cluster sells for about the price of two jaspers (and sometimes three) jaspers.  I looked last night, and I saw 2 palladiums for sale - 1 for 50 G and one for 1 P.  Jasper can be used to make the ink you need as well,  so maybe consider selling the Palladium and buying jaspers so you can get 1 (or possibly 2) additional upgrades.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Fenra Fairheart (Butcherblock)</DIV>

Harovan
01-29-2005, 01:49 AM
<DIV>Thanks for the good advice. Aye, Oath Strike is awesome, will choose it. As for the Palladium vs Jasper, that's a great idea. Will check it out, thanks!</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>