PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted

Dark Orc
01-25-2005, 08:55 PM
<DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Move along... nothing to see here.</DIV> <P>Message Edited by Dark Orcin on <SPAN class=date_text>01-25-2005</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>04:56 PM</SPAN></P><p>Message Edited by Dark Orcin on <span class=date_text>01-26-2005</span> <span class=time_text>08:44 AM</span>

HordesLo
01-25-2005, 11:22 PM
<DIV>          Thanks alot dude! That was one of the best skills we had going for us. Now we will get the best attack we have besides oath strike taken away because somebody couldn`t keep their trap shut. Next time you post to get some attention about something, make sure your not gonna pees off the other paladins that play the game too.</DIV>

HordesLo
01-25-2005, 11:24 PM
<DIV>               Why can`t you just keep it to yourself?</DIV>

HordesLo
01-26-2005, 10:09 AM
<DIV>                 Look at it this way man. This is one of Mithaniel Marrs gifts for the way they stuck it to us in EQ1.</DIV>

Dark Orc
01-26-2005, 07:43 PM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> HordesLord wrote:<BR> <DIV>                 Look at it this way man. This is one of Mithaniel Marrs gifts for the way they stuck it to us in EQ1.</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <P>I didn't play EQ1, so I have no carryover complaints.</P> <P>I look at it this way... this is obviously an error. Either the description is wrong or the skill does not work as intended. It is much better to clear that up now, before people base their playstyle on it and scream nerf when it gets fixed. Obviously, you disagree and your contention is that "other paladins" agree with you that we should hide it and exploit it as long as possible. Since no one else on this forum is questioning this, I assume you are right. I thought paladins were all about honor and integrity... that's only pretend I guess.</P> <P>So I will "keep it to myself" as you suggest, but please don't be so naive as to think that players are the only ones to notice things like this. The developers play the game too, and people on the test server discuss game mechanics all the time. I would be very surprised if this is not already on the update agenda.</P> <P>Enjoy your broken skill.</P> <P> </P> <P> </P> <P> </P><p>Message Edited by Dark Orcin on <span class=date_text>01-26-2005</span> <span class=time_text>08:46 AM</span>

Darki
01-26-2005, 08:29 PM
You are not in the wrong Orcin. Don't let this guy dissuade you from posting what you want. If it is the upgrade for one of the 2h powers then it is a bug and I'm sure it will get fixed eventually.

SunT
01-26-2005, 08:35 PM
<DIV>And 'Discretion is the better part of Valor.'  Is this a battle you want to fight Honorable Knight?</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>The nerf bat WILL find you...don't go looking for it.  That is his point.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>If these Pally's keep screaming how great they are SOE will 'Balance' us...'Nerf' us.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Best to keep you head down and eyes forward.  Enjoy the nice things you find and don't look for SOE to break them.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>When I go out for Ice Cream and my scoop is bigger than the next guys, I don't scream to the manager to make mine smaller...I eat it.  Ain't no shame in that.</DIV>

Dark Orc
01-26-2005, 08:50 PM
<DIV>Thanks, Darkith. I knew there was a voice of reason out there! And yes, that's what we <STRIKE>are</STRIKE> were talking about.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>