PDA

View Full Version : Choices, Choices..help me out brethren

txpoodoo
01-21-2005, 01:18 AM
<DIV>Also posting this in the Crusader boards...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I'm a 15th lvl crusader, my faith has provided me with a silver cluster. I am trying to come up with the best way to use this gift. Currently all my abilities have been upgraded to app IV, with Demonstration of Faith being Adept 1. Should I upgrade DoF even more? Or perhaps power cleave or another ability should recieve the upgrade. I solo 95% of the time, plz take that into consideration.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Thanks!</DIV>

Hawkt
01-21-2005, 02:09 AM
<DIV>The best upgrade to power cleave is the training on you can choose, it makes it into a more powerfull Faithfull swing. It heals for 43 for me, and does additional damage.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I'd use it to upgrade Inflame. Inflame is the taunt your going to us till 31, I'd invest in it. If you group at all, its going to be something you really want.</DIV>

RSZ
01-21-2005, 02:32 AM
<DIV>Can you make Charge Adept3 with silver?  I think it is right before 20 ability and one that you will use a long time.  Otherwise Taunt, which however will have no use when soloing.</DIV>

Lemli Wak
01-21-2005, 02:52 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> Hawktel wrote:<BR> <DIV>I'd use it to upgrade Inflame. Inflame is the taunt your going to us till 31, I'd invest in it. If you group at all, its going to be something you really want.</DIV><BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE>Hawk is wise. Since you'll be tanking quite a bit between now and level 31, Inflame is the logical choice. However, Inflame is one of the few Pally skills / spells that actually drop. I believe I got mine fighting 'crows by the Steppes station. So you may get lucky and get one. Even so, if I had the silver, I'd bump it to Adept3. Good luck!<BR> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Lem</DIV>

Dark Orc
01-21-2005, 03:31 AM
<DIV>I found a silver cluster myself. I sold it on the broker for 8 gold. I can upgrade a lot of skills and equipment for 8 gold, which in my opinion is more beneficial than upgrading one skill from adept 1 to adept 3. Your mileage may vary.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

hylozoist
01-21-2005, 09:06 PM
<DIV>I agree that you should consider selling it, if it goes for a good amount.  On my server, I know that prices are through the roof, and although they might be lower on your server, they will be enough to give you flexibility in whatever you want to upgrade.  </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>While I agree with the other posters in principle on upgrading Inflame, I would not take that route.  I have seen Inflame (Master) books sell for less than a gold.  Now, this may be extremely rare, but it's possible.  Further, adept I of inflame is quite common and goes for about 10 silver.  </DIV><p>Message Edited by hylozoist on <span class=date_text>01-23-2005</span> <span class=time_text>04:35 PM</span>