PDA

View Full Version : Shame --

Siphar
01-17-2005, 07:44 AM
<DIV>Hail all fellow Paladins,</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I made lvl 30 the other day and just upgraded all my armour to pristine forged feyiron vanguard armour and finally got rid of the that rusted Armour Quest (AQ) look.. but whats this... its a feeling of sadness as i hover my cursor over the destroy box of all the hard earned AQ armour ...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Then it occured to me that maybe we should be able to put this attunable stuff in our rooms - on a rack maybe - of all our attunable stuff collected over the many hours spent questing etc.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>This ofcourse should be not just be limited to just us proud paladins, divine knights and protectors of Qeynos - but all the classes - i guess....  but hey god loves us so if we are the only class get the stuff in our rooms, then its obviously the fault of the other classes for not choosing paladins..</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Any thoughts back on this idea, approvals or objections then please reply.. or progressions...</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Edit:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>On the topic of armour what should i be looking out for in the next few lvls as far as quests. I have a ebon eye bp, the rest is pristine forged feyiron vanguard, collections quest jewelry (pristine/shiny) mainly and some varsoons quested bracers.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>--------------------------------</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Ach of Kithikor - 30th Seasoned Paladin - 15th lvl Outfitter</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <P>Message Edited by Siphar on <SPAN class=date_text>01-16-2005</SPAN> <SPAN class=time_text>06:54 PM</SPAN></P><p>Message Edited by Siphar on <span class=date_text>01-16-2005</span> <span class=time_text>06:55 PM</span>

pgoelev
01-17-2005, 08:02 AM
<DIV>That'd be awesome, like some manequin in your room that's displaying the entire set of armor, maybe give it a sword in it's hand too. :smileyhappy:</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Great idea, maybe this should be suggested in a more appropriate forum, to get some more notice.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>In fact I wish more items were placeable. :smileysad:</DIV>

Bladezil
01-17-2005, 09:36 AM
<DIV>Superb suggestion. It's seriously ideas like this one that devs should take advantage of when they get them.</DIV>

Thematr
01-17-2005, 11:04 AM
<DIV>Yes, it is a good idea, especially for Paladin's (though probably post it elsewhere) getting Shiny Brass Halberd made me a bit sad...it's a waste of space currently and shame to destroy.</DIV>

hylozoist
01-17-2005, 11:32 AM
<DIV>There are threads about this in the Housing forums and possibly in the items forums, and it's definitely something I agree with.  Adding your voice to those larger threads will probably help give it support?</DIV>