PDA

View Full Version : Best Training to take at Lvl 10?

BeerDog
01-15-2005, 12:50 AM
Hi all,What is the best training ability to take at lvl 10 for someone going Paladin? I was thinking the upgrade to Shout would be a good choice for managing group aggro, but I was wondering if we get another group taunt that replaces it at higher level. Then maybe the Call to Arms upgrade would be better. As always, I defer to the older and wiser members of the Holy Order to answer the questions of this lowly squire.Thanks in advance!

Kriterian
01-15-2005, 06:05 AM
<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE> <HR> BeerDog wrote:<BR>Hi all,<BR><BR>What is the best training ability to take at lvl 10 for someone going Paladin? I was thinking the upgrade to Shout would be a good choice for managing group aggro, but I was wondering if we get another group taunt that replaces it at higher level. Then maybe the Call to Arms upgrade would be better. <BR><BR>As always, I defer to the older and wiser members of the Holy Order to answer the questions of this lowly squire.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance!<BR> <HR> </BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>We do get an upgrade to our area effect taunt but I'm not sure what level it was since I picked it during the recent reset. It was after 24 though I know that. If I remember correctly, there was also an upgrade to our upgrade to Call to Arms (Divine Inspiration). </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>That being the case, take what you like, because they're going to be upgraded by other spells later on anyway AND those spells are going to be upgraded by training abilities.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>As a tank, I chose the taunts because that seems to be our main job and there is a lack of Adept I drops for them in the game. </DIV>