PDA

View Full Version : Starfall

Autolog
01-12-2005, 02:28 AM
<DIV>Check out the quest for a morningstar called Starfall It maxes out at level 30 I think and is useable at around 25 It looks sweet and has very good damage. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Elaric Truelight</DIV>

Autolog
01-12-2005, 02:30 AM
<DIV>Stupid boards screwed up this was supposed to be a reply to "A few questions if you please" thread. Ill repost maybe it will work this time.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV>

HordesLo
01-13-2005, 10:58 PM
<DIV>just got this last night and it looks like a freakin toilet bowl brush! My enemies toilets with quake with fear knowing i have such a mighty cleaning tool! This must be a joke.</DIV>

Dyvan
01-13-2005, 11:21 PM
Well it used to look like a scourge. Now at least it looks like morning star instead of a metal pole with leather straps dangling from the end.

Lemli Wak
01-13-2005, 11:49 PM
<DIV>Where do you pick up the quest? I happen to need a new toilet bowl brush. </DIV>

GilfalasElaandrin
01-13-2005, 11:51 PM
<DIV>While the new graphic is, IMO, quite impressive, it is still wrong for what the weapon is supposed to be. The quest quite clearly has you build it with a handle, ball of spikey metal and a 25 link CHAIN.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>This is clearly a one handed ball and chain weapon. While the scourge is wrong, so is the current graphic. But the new graphic is better than the old (a LOT better) so I can live with it (just got it last night).</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Although now that they fixed the graphic on the super rare quest weapon, how about they go through the pristine versions of the weaponsmiths weapons and make THOSE graphics proper again.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>Like ALL the monk HTH weapons and the pristine morningstars of any material, that look like a two handed maul made of a big rock in stead of the morningstar model used on the previous three quality tiers as appropriate.</DIV>

HordesLo
01-14-2005, 04:01 AM
<DIV>               You get the quest by getting a jagged peice of metal drop. I think I got mine from a downed footsoldier in TS. Just examine the metal and that begins the quest. The kickers too that you need to find chain links from giants and on the weapon there is no chain at all. Looks like a [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] toilet brush! My wife makes fun of me now, I am no longer a paladin but a holy cleaner. Talk about a cleansing blow.</DIV>